Driver seat adjustment issue on 2010 Escalade
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Driver seat adjustment issue on 2010 Escalade in Cadillac Escalade Forums; My first post here, and I have a couple of quick questions. I'm not new to Escalades as I recently ...
    Erod22 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Driver seat adjustment issue on 2010 Escalade

My first post here, and I have a couple of quick questions.

I'm not new to Escalades as I recently traded my 2004 in for a 2010 Platinum edition. Love it so far.

I've notied two issues:

1. The driver seat adjustment only raises high in the front of the seat, not back in the area where you actually sit. The passenger side raises fully. Is that a warranty-covered item, and have others experienced this?

2. It seems the front center dash speaker (perhaps it's the sides, but I don't think so) isn't working properly. On high treble music, it's seems a bit staticky and raspy. Is that also a warranty item?

Are either of these TSBs that have come out on this model?

Thanks so much. Great forum here.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service

Re: Driver seat adjustment issue on 2010 Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by Erod22 View Post
    My first post here, and I have a couple of quick questions.

I'm not new to Escalades as I recently traded my 2004 in for a 2010 Platinum edition. Love it so far.

I've notied two issues:

1. The driver seat adjustment only raises high in the front of the seat, not back in the area where you actually sit. The passenger side raises fully. Is that a warranty-covered item, and have others experienced this?

2. It seems the front center dash speaker (perhaps it's the sides, but I don't think so) isn't working properly. On high treble music, it's seems a bit staticky and raspy. Is that also a warranty item?

Are either of these TSBs that have come out on this model?

Thanks so much. Great forum here.
    Hello Erod22,

Welcome to the forum! It is a great way to interact with other Cadillac owners and get great advice. If you private message me with your VIN and current mileage, I am more than happy to do some additional research on your behalf and continue our interaction.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Service

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.