Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Driver seat adjustment issue on 2010 Escalade in Cadillac Escalade Forums; My first post here, and I have a couple of quick questions. I'm not new to Escalades as I recently ...
- 06-14-13 10:46 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
Driver seat adjustment issue on 2010 Escalade
My first post here, and I have a couple of quick questions.
I'm not new to Escalades as I recently traded my 2004 in for a 2010 Platinum edition. Love it so far.
I've notied two issues:
1. The driver seat adjustment only raises high in the front of the seat, not back in the area where you actually sit. The passenger side raises fully. Is that a warranty-covered item, and have others experienced this?
2. It seems the front center dash speaker (perhaps it's the sides, but I don't think so) isn't working properly. On high treble music, it's seems a bit staticky and raspy. Is that also a warranty item?
Are either of these TSBs that have come out on this model?
Thanks so much. Great forum here.
- 06-14-13 03:07 PM #2
Re: Driver seat adjustment issue on 2010 Escalade
Welcome to the forum! It is a great way to interact with other Cadillac owners and get great advice. If you private message me with your VIN and current mileage, I am more than happy to do some additional research on your behalf and continue our interaction.
Cadillac Customer Service
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 90 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
Flex Handle - 1/2"Dr Flex HandleMore on PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle