Magnaflow 12909 Muffler - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Magnaflow 12909 Muffler in Cadillac Escalade Forums; So, I went ahead & purchased a true 3.5 Y collector that turns into 2 2.5 & cut out the ...
    Ran-Dom32 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade '08 CTS '06 H2

Re: Magnaflow 12909 Muffler

So, I went ahead & purchased a true 3.5 Y collector that turns into 2 2.5 & cut out the single section that was 2.5 & the truck sounds & performs much better, The truck had noticeable power & fuel mileage loss prior to correcting this problem, I would strongly advise anyone looking to split into duals for the bumper conversion save the headache & $$ & buy one of these

----------

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261230528490...84.m1423.l2649

Jay793 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 07 ext

Ill be honest, I thought this muffler would be a little quiter then it is. I almost put my resonator back on becouse of the noise inside thw cab, but it's growing on me. Now if I could leave the house without waking my wife up I'd be golden. The you tube video is deceiving, definitely louder in person

blackex is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac Escalade Base

Yeah i'm thinking of going with a corsa or borla exhaust.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.