Build sheet
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Build sheet in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I am on my 3rd cadillac, a 2007 base Escalade just purchased with 27000 miles. I wouold love to know ...
    stan stewart is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Build sheet

I am on my 3rd cadillac, a 2007 base Escalade just purchased with 27000 miles. I wouold love to know what options my truck was built with if anyone can decypher my VIN. 2nd question, when I go into onstar account on my PC it says I have a special warranty to 100,000 miles but doesn't say what it is or covers. Any help would by appreciated. Oh yea my VIN is
    1GYFK63847R158611

Thanks
    Stan

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

MrHolland is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham

Re: Build sheet

Cadillac customer service, or any dealer can give you build info. You might also try compnine.com

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Build sheet

Quote Originally Posted by stan stewart View Post
    I am on my 3rd cadillac, a 2007 base Escalade just purchased with 27000 miles. I wouold love to know what options my truck was built with if anyone can decypher my VIN. 2nd question, when I go into onstar account on my PC it says I have a special warranty to 100,000 miles but doesn't say what it is or covers. Any help would by appreciated. Oh yea my VIN is
    1GYFK63847R158611

Thanks
    Stan
    Hello Stan,

I wanted to reach out to you and let you know I received your private message and was able to find the information to provide you with. However, when trying to respond back via private message, there is an error. If you respond to me via private message or on this forum thread again with an Email address which I can interact with you, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Service

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.