Cadillac Owners Forum banner

New Vogue wheels installed

4K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Pillow 
#1 ·
Nothing really exciting here, but thought I would share.

These are Vogue 22" wheels with stock sized Hankook tires. Wheels Vogue VTX-R. Tires Hankook Ventus ST. Gorilla brand chrome lugs and wheel locks. Also chrome valve stem covers and caps.

... In fact the old stock 22s are FS if anyone in northern VA is interested: http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadil...f-22-26quot-3b-escalade-wheels-and-tires.html

Cell phone pics, so sorry if they suck.

See less See more
#4 ·
You all caught me on the 911... It is a 1979 911SC which is mostly stock. I have had her for around 14 years now. Always reliable and just a fun car to drive around winding roads. Compared to the V it is slow of course, but the flat 6 purrs compared to the booming V-8 in the V.

Maybe one day I will rebuild the motor for closer to 300HP and get crazy with it. Right now it really needs a paint refresh as the paint is starting to get ratty from rock chips and age.

Overall it is a keeper though! Between the 911 and the old 71 Chevy C-10 they are the ones that stay year after year... Everything else is replaceable. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.