Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Battery Issues

blackex is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac Escalade Base

Re: More Battery Issues

Usually battery issues occur after aftermarket electrical accessories are installed. Sometimes because they are wired up to a constant 12v source instead of the key-on 12v source, and sometimes for other reasons such as the aftermarket accessory having a constant pull when the vehicle is turned off. I would definitely check those with a voltmeter to confirm the issue.

Banshee8732 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 Escalade Premium

Re: More Battery Issues

I would but I don't have or know how to use a volt meter. I opened my glove box today to see some sort of brain box with a bunch of wires. What planet is this from? It's a NavTV GMVIM. Video and destination entry unlock. I didn't even know it was back there. From looking at the instructions this contraption is what required wires to be cut during installation. I would have tried it out but I'm not going to mess with it now. This thing has all kinds of aftermarket electronics installed (although disconnected now).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12