Bluetooth Audio Streaming - 2009
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Bluetooth Audio Streaming - 2009 in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Hey fellas. I'm having a hard time trying to get the search feature to work right on my ipad, so ...
    Clider is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Bluetooth Audio Streaming - 2009

Hey fellas. I'm having a hard time trying to get the search feature to work right on my ipad, so I give up and hope someone can answer me relatively easy.

Had a 2008 years ago, sold it... been driving something else. Need a truck and have been looking at a 2009 Ext and had three questions:

1) All 2009+ come with integrated Bluetooth correct? It's activated and paired using the hands free button correct?
    2) Can you stream audio via Bluetooth on the stock setup or would I need to purchase a lockpick type device?
    3) I can't remember for the life of me if my 2008 had an Ipod connection. Did these not come standard?

If I need an aftermarket adapter, is there a general consensus on which one works best and is the easiest to install?

Thanks everyone in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Banshee8732 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 Escalade

Re: Bluetooth Audio Streaming - 2009

1- I'm not sure what MY it came out, but you pair your phone and make/answer calls with what's also the mute button on the steering wheel. Tap to answer, long press to dial.

3- No ipod connection on 08. I've seen posts about using the RSE jacks to hook up an MP3 player but I don't know the details. But no aux connection at the radio.

Not sure how much that helps..I'm sure someone else will have more details for ya.

chakde is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 Escalade EXT, 2012 Escalade ESV Platinum

Re: Bluetooth Audio Streaming - 2009

No audio streaming profile on any of the years. It only does bluetooth for phone calls, cant stream audio.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.