Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Bluetooth Audio Streaming - 2009

6K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  chakde 
#1 ·
Hey fellas. I'm having a hard time trying to get the search feature to work right on my ipad, so I give up and hope someone can answer me relatively easy.

Had a 2008 years ago, sold it... been driving something else. Need a truck and have been looking at a 2009 Ext and had three questions:

1) All 2009+ come with integrated Bluetooth correct? It's activated and paired using the hands free button correct?
2) Can you stream audio via Bluetooth on the stock setup or would I need to purchase a lockpick type device?
3) I can't remember for the life of me if my 2008 had an Ipod connection. Did these not come standard?

If I need an aftermarket adapter, is there a general consensus on which one works best and is the easiest to install?

Thanks everyone in advance.

#2 ·
1- I'm not sure what MY it came out, but you pair your phone and make/answer calls with what's also the mute button on the steering wheel. Tap to answer, long press to dial.

3- No ipod connection on 08. I've seen posts about using the RSE jacks to hook up an MP3 player but I don't know the details. But no aux connection at the radio.

Not sure how much that helps..I'm sure someone else will have more details for ya.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.