Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Need front shocks in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Hello guys I went to the dealership because my front end was squeaking and they conducted a diagnostic and said ...
- 05-06-13 06:52 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): Escalade EXT
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
Need front shocks
Hello guys I went to the dealership because my front end was squeaking and they conducted a diagnostic and said I needed front left shocks. The dealership stated that it will cost $755.00 dollars to get it replaced. I'm in Atlanta and would like to no if anybody could help me out with finding a place to get it done cheaper or where I could buy the air shocks cheaper and have them put on thanks.
- 05-06-13 07:02 PM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 1994 SLS x 2 ---- 1993 Eldorado Sport ----- 1994 Deville 4.9
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Sunbright, TN
Re: Need front shocks
there are some very nice wrecking yards down there.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key SAE
Long Arm Hex Key SAE - 13 Pcs SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set; With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
Air Tool Kit - 17 PieceMore on PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit