My Escalade Is Summer Ready
Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
Like Tree3Likes
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, My Escalade Is Summer Ready in Cadillac Escalade Forums; 2007 Escalade 24" Asanti 143 Rims Full 20% Tint Tinted Tail And Fog Lights Painted Headlights Strut Grille LockPick Thanks...
  1. #1
    Caddy2489 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    76

    My Escalade Is Summer Ready

    2007 Escalade

    24" Asanti 143 Rims
    Full 20% Tint
    Tinted Tail And Fog Lights
    Painted Headlights
    Strut Grille
    LockPick

    Thanks



  2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    wesyder's Avatar
    wesyder is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 08 Escalade ESV awd, 05 Yukon Xl Denali awd, 06 SRX sold
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Eastvale Calif
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Caddy2489
    2007 Escalade

    24" Asanti 143 Rims
    Full 20% Tint
    Tinted Tail And Fog Lights
    Painted Headlights
    Strut Grille
    LockPick

    Thanks
    Wheels are nice, asanti is in my city i may have to go check em out

  4. #3
    shore is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Port Orange, Florida
    Age
    42
    Posts
    637

    Re: My Escalade Is Summer Ready

    That looks really good but I'm not feeling the grille.

  5. #4
    36dbldz's Avatar
    36dbldz is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 Escalade
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Posts
    267
    You got those rims from the Instagram contest? I had asked you about the headlights after you posted a pic of your ride. That's what's up

  6. #5
    Caddy2489 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    76
    Thread Starter

    Re: My Escalade Is Summer Ready

    Quote Originally Posted by 36dbldz View Post
    You got those rims from the Instagram contest? I had asked you about the headlights after you posted a pic of your ride. That's what's up
    No didn't win or even enter the rims contest just the contest for the Asanti badge

  7. #6
    Hemmissey's Avatar
    Hemmissey is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 Cadillac Escalade
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Stockton Ca
    Age
    37
    Posts
    157
    Looks good!! How hard was it to take apart the headlamps?

  8. #7
    BEarle is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    672
    Your from the Boston area I see? Eastside motoring? That place sucks totally screwed up my car....your truck looks nice though

  9. #8
    Caddy2489 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    76
    Thread Starter

    Re: My Escalade Is Summer Ready

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemmissey View Post
    Looks good!! How hard was it to take apart the headlamps?
    My body shop did them and he said came apart real smooth using heat lamps and heat gun

    ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by BEarle View Post
    Your from the Boston area I see? Eastside motoring? That place sucks totally screwed up my car....your truck looks nice though
    Really what happened I've had nothing but awesome service and everyone else I know loves them

  10. #9
    BEarle is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    672
    Installed wheels on my old truck and the wheel came off 15 minutes later while I was driving and before that they screwed up on my HIDs and did horrible paint work. I go to the old Eastside owners new place, Royal Rim and Tire on Mass Ave in Arlington. Nothing but good luck with that place, he has been doing it since the late 90s and sold Eastside back in 2007 to the new owner who doesn't know his ass from his elbow. But anyways, I like your truck....I wanted to paint the inside of my headlights white but it's very hard to take the headlight apart.

  11. #10
    Caddy2489 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    76
    Thread Starter

    Re: My Escalade Is Summer Ready

    Quote Originally Posted by BEarle View Post
    Installed wheels on my old truck and the wheel came off 15 minutes later while I was driving and before that they screwed up on my HIDs and did horrible paint work. I go to the old Eastside owners new place, Royal Rim and Tire on Mass Ave in Arlington. Nothing but good luck with that place, he has been doing it since the late 90s and sold Eastside back in 2007 to the new owner who doesn't know his ass from his elbow. But anyways, I like your truck....I wanted to paint the inside of my headlights white but it's very hard to take the headlight apart.
    Interesting never knew that the business was sold ill have to check out that shop for any future things thanks for the heads up ... Factory collision repair in Weymouth did the headlights ... was about $500

  12. #11
    shore is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Port Orange, Florida
    Age
    42
    Posts
    637

    Re: My Escalade Is Summer Ready

    You paid $500 for someone to split your lenses and shoot some black paint on? You mind sharing with the class how much those wheels/tires installed was?

    I'll sit down 1st.


    I'm just screwin with ya, I actually really like that mod. I'm considering doing that myself. I think some HD wrinkle black will cover that chrome and look perfect. The only thing that stops me is once you start going black...you keep finding other parts to black out.

  13. #12
    BEarle is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    672
    My buddy told me that the most difficult headlights to take apart are the escalade and the dodge challenger

  14. #13
    MrHolland's Avatar
    MrHolland is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,338

    Re: My Escalade Is Summer Ready

    Quote Originally Posted by shore View Post
    I'm just screwin with ya, I actually really like that mod. I'm considering doing that myself. I think some HD wrinkle black will cover that chrome and look perfect. The only thing that stops me is once you start going black...you keep finding other parts to black out.
    I would definitely recommend getting with Soulsea for any headlamp questions or ideas you may have, he is our resident expert when it comes to lighting!!!

  15. #14
    Caddy2489 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    76
    Thread Starter

    Re: My Escalade Is Summer Ready

    Quote Originally Posted by shore View Post
    You paid $500 for someone to split your lenses and shoot some black paint on? You mind sharing with the class how much those wheels/tires installed was?

    I'll sit down 1st.


    I'm just screwin with ya, I actually really like that mod. I'm considering doing that myself. I think some HD wrinkle black will cover that chrome and look perfect. The only thing that stops me is once you start going black...you keep finding other parts to black out.
    Well my door was clipped and was told about this shop that would be willing to take apart and paint my headlights so when I got in the accident I figured why not kill 2 birds with one stone bring it to the shop for the door repair and also get headlights painted so no price was actually decided upon so when I picked it up the total was 500 not gonna complain they look amazing ... the tires mounted balanced sensors was 1628 for 305 35 24 toyo proxy st 2 rims I picked up on ebay for 2600 shipped asanti 143 gloss face matte black lip

  16. #15
    Alpha.Romeo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    33
    Hi

    Its a really nice truck...
    Did you have any problems with your wheels?
    Other guys inhere had told that they didn't fit correctly so that they rubbed on the liner...

    Nice headlights...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting