Fuse Question and............
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Fuse Question and............ in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I have a escalade esv 2008, had it about 1.5 years and just realized something. Is it supppsed to be ...
    nasty1717 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 Cadillac ESV

Fuse Question and............

I have a escalade esv 2008, had it about 1.5 years and just realized something. Is it supppsed to be a vanity light for the ashtray???
    When I bought the truck the front cigarette lighter and the windshield fluid heater button did not work,(was told it was a fuse.....but did not know which one , so never bothered to replace it. Any help on which onr to change would be appreciated......AND.......Just had installed shocks - springs - control arms and brake pads and calipers for both front left and right and I am hearing a sqeaking noise from the front drivers side that is very irritating, Its not a constant noise, but when u hit a bump or accelerate at any speed and the front lifts up a bit theres that squeak.Took it to MIDAS and they couldnt find the problem, but heard the noise...Avoiding the dealer for now, because Im thinking STRUT OR SPRING--------any suggestions

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Banshee8732 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 Escalade

Re: Fuse Question and............

The heated washer fluid was probably disabled. IIRC it was a recall. Just checked my manual, the cigarette lighter fuse is #53 in the fuse block under the hood.

THANKS A LOT, will take of it ASAP

blackex is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac Escalade Base

Sounds like your front struts need to be replaced. I have an 07' with 125k miles and I hear a squeeking noise everytime I go over a little bump or turn the wheel, my local mechanic told me one of the front struts was leaking and they needed to be replaced.

I just had them replaced..... could it be the strut is defective??????? Had it looked at today , and do you know that the noise dissappeared the whole time the me and the mechanic was in the car, so he put some lube on what he thought the noise would be and low and behold as soon as i got off the freeway there it was again... he actually thinks Im imagining the noise

blackex is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac Escalade Base

Oh I have no idea then. Sounds like it's haunted.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.