Brembo Brakes Replacement Pads
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Brembo Brakes Replacement Pads in Cadillac Escalade Forums; My 2007 Esky has Brembo brakes and drilled rotors in the front. It's time to replace the pads but I'm ...
    tonelab77 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade

Brembo Brakes Replacement Pads

My 2007 Esky has Brembo brakes and drilled rotors in the front. It's time to replace the pads but I'm not sure which pads I need or where to get them locally. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

teebo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1999 Escalade, 2008 Escalade
    www.tirerack.com

I think tire rack can be a good source to find what you're looking for.I just bought some Brembo pads, and rotors for my car.

Re: Brembo Brakes Replacement Pads

Do you have brembo brakes in the front on your 2008? If so, what was the part number for the pads? I've been searching for the past 2 hours and cannot find anything related to escalade brembo pad replacement. It's driving me nuts.

wesyder is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 08 Escalade ESV awd, 05 Yukon Xl Denali awd, 06 SRX sold
    Quote Originally Posted by tonelab77
    Do you have brembo brakes in the front on your 2008? If so, what was the part number for the pads? I've been searching for the past 2 hours and cannot find anything related to escalade brembo pad replacement. It's driving me nuts.
    You may wanna try brembo directly, there should be different kits available for the truck, they should be able to help you identify what you have ,and what pad and also what grade of pad if available

Re: Brembo Brakes Replacement Pads

The reason why I'm in such a hurry is because I had a road trip planned for tomorrow. Thanks for chiming in though. I appreciate it. Do you think compatible brake pads can be found at local auto parts stores? You're in Eastvale? I'm in Riverside.

wesyder is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 08 Escalade ESV awd, 05 Yukon Xl Denali awd, 06 SRX sold
    Quote Originally Posted by tonelab77
    The reason why I'm in such a hurry is because I had a road trip planned for tomorrow. Thanks for chiming in though. I appreciate it. Do you think compatible brake pads can be found at local auto parts stores? You're in Eastvale? I'm in Riverside.
    Thats cool finally found someone local to me, if thats a big brake kit it may be kinda difficult, the good thing about aftermarket kits tho is it may take a pad say from like an evo or srt8

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.