Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Arnott Shock Leak Normal Or ? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; 1 Day Old OEM Remans...
- 04-27-13 12:22 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2007 ESCALADE ESV
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
Arnott Shock Leak Normal Or ?
1 Day Old OEM Remans
- 04-27-13 12:34 PM #2
Re: Arnott Shock Leak Normal Or ?
send that to arnott ... they'll let you know if it's of any concern
i would think that it would be a concern but it could be normal for whatever their rebuilding process is and if you wipe it off it won't come back
- 04-27-13 12:42 PM #3
Thank You. Seems odd but ill ask them. Thinking I should have gone with the Bilsteins but I heard the ride gets firmer.
- 04-27-13 03:08 PM #4Originally Posted by limoguys
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 41 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Screwdriver Set
Screwdriver Set - 8 Piece