Shop in the Bay Area for rims/tires/big breaks
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Shop in the Bay Area for rims/tires/big breaks in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I am in Mountain View and I am looking to get new rims/tires plus lowering and big breaks. I need ...
    Radu is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade

Shop in the Bay Area for rims/tires/big breaks

I am in Mountain View and I am looking to get new rims/tires plus lowering and big breaks.
    I need some help with choices and installation.

Here is what I am looking for:
    I think I want 24x10 with 305 size tires
    something like this: http://www.carid.com/giovanna-wheels...k-4131182.html
    but I also I think I want to lower it 2/3 which I think might introduce some fitting issues (more so than just adjusting the inside fender liners)

Additionally I am sure I want big breaks but I think I want to have a set of winter wheels/tires which will probably be on 18" rims. will that work???

Any help?
    I would like to find a shop that has experience with this kind of things.

Anyone have a set of used Brembos for sale?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Radu is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade

Re: Shop in the Bay Area for rims/tires/big breaks

Bumping this up one more time.
    Hoping someone can give me a reference.

soulsea is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014.5 Range Rover V8 SC

Re: Shop in the Bay Area for rims/tires/big breaks

Have you tried posting in the regional forums? http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/pacific/

Doesn't look that frequented but maybe someone there will have a suggestion.

----------

That carid link you posted is 404 ... what's the name of the Giovanna wheels you're looking at?

24" rims with 25-30 offset and 295/35 tires on a 2/3 drop will only rub a tiny bit on the fenders. I had that setup on my Tahoe.

----------

Oh and I know who might be able to help you with both the drop and the wheels. Not sure if he's a member here but he's a vendor on tahoeyukonforum. His name is Tony, username: Norcal SS. He also runs Wilwood BBK on his Escalade so he might know where to get them at a decent price. I'm not exactly sure when in NorCal he is but I think it's near the bay area. Shoot him an email or PM.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.