Platinum LED Headlamps - Page 10
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Like Tree5Likes
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Platinum LED Headlamps in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I got mine from a local parts yard. Very rarely will these yards not know the retail price of the ...
    zach2011 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 Escalade Luxury w/Full Platinum Exterior

Re: Platinum LED Headlamps

I got mine from a local parts yard. Very rarely will these yards not know the retail price of the lights (or even that they're not standard Escalade lights) and they'll price them extremely cheap. They wanted $1k for the set but took my offer of $750.

You're probably looking at 2-3 hours of service so I would say $160 to $250. I'm sure soulsea could answer this more accurately as he actually had his dealer do it for him, I'm just guessing numbers based on $80 per hour. You also have to buy the harness which is over $100.

CoachCVaughn is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 Cadillac Escalade EXT

Any new information on the conversion of the hid to led headlights?

cubacolom is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): SRX 2012

Is there is anyone out there looking for the platinum headlamps, I have both sides totally brand new, with ballast and bulbs included for only $1699.00 and only $15 shipping, which is an incredible price. If interested let me know. I'm not uploading pictures because they are in brand new condition. No scratches, no damages of any kind. They are in their original factory packaging.

davecampbell1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Did you ever complete installing the Platinum headlamps into your premium Escalade?

I been looking to complete this myself

----------

By the way mine is an 07 Escalade EXT which I have done literally every addition and upgrade one could think of and just need to replace the factory headlamps as their full rock chips ect...

I've never used a forum before so who knows if I'm doing this correct or if someone will actually respond.

Again I'd just like to get Platinum LED headlamps installed

zach2011 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 Escalade Luxury w/Full Platinum Exterior

Quote Originally Posted by davecampbell1 View Post
    Did you ever complete installing the Platinum headlamps into your premium Escalade?

I been looking to complete this myself

----------

By the way mine is an 07 Escalade EXT which I have done literally every addition and upgrade one could think of and just need to replace the factory headlamps as their full rock chips ect...

I've never used a forum before so who knows if I'm doing this correct or if someone will actually respond.

Again I'd just like to get Platinum LED headlamps installed
    AFAIK it should be like my situation where you just change the headlights and front wiring harness out to Platinum ones. You'll lose your DRLs unless you custom-wire them in. That's basically it in a nutshell.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.