Cadillac Owners Forum banner

2009 Escalade - Feel a little pop from stop to start

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Rustico 
#1 ·
Just got my 09 escalade the other day, noticed "some times" at a stop light or from a complete stand still when you accelerate you feel a little pop under the floor board (not hear a pop). Not sure what it is! I read on here that i can be the body mounts, engine mounts or maybe just a bad shock. Its hard to explain, but again it feels,not hears like a litte pop under the floor board.

I did my 120 point inspection and nothing came back negative.

Any insight? anyone?

Thank you for helping!

#2 ·
Battistessa, I recommend taking your Escalade to your Cadillac dealer so their technicians can run the proper diagnostic checks on your vehicle and view the concern firsthand. If you would like further assistance (check for recall information, locate dealerships near you, etc.), then please don't hesitate to email me with the last eight of your VIN at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com.

I realize, however, that you're most likely seeking DIY input from owners. If that is the case, then I hope they reply soon with feedback that's helpful for you!

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.