Premium Platinum Front / Dual Exhaust Rear / Black-Out Window Trim - Lots of Pics - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Premium Platinum Front / Dual Exhaust Rear / Black-Out Window Trim - Lots of Pics in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Truck looks real nice!!...
    cadmanchris is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2001 DTS,2007 STS V8
    Truck looks real nice!!

soulsea is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014.5 Range Rover V8 SC

Re: Premium Platinum Front / Dual Exhaust Rear / Black-Out Window Trim - Lots of Pics

Quote Originally Posted by baggedlvintegra View Post
    I bet he means the hood trim molding, the platinum hood is the exact same
    I thought the Premium/Platinum hood was different at the edge, receded differently to accept the wider molding.

Or are the two moldings interchangeable on the same hood?

K9Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 AWD Escalade Ultra Luxury Raven Black

Re: Premium Platinum Front / Dual Exhaust Rear / Black-Out Window Trim - Lots of Pics

The moulding is interchangeable, same hood.

soulsea is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014.5 Range Rover V8 SC

Okay ... learned something new today.

I wonder why baggedlvintegra didn't buy the new molding to color match so that it lines up better with the new bumper lines.

Ludacrisvp is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 08 STS4 V8 F55 1SG Euro tails & 01 Monte SS Pace Car
    Looks really good the wrapped trim is a keeper. Now to get an upgrade to the full LED headlight setup to really set it off.

BlownEscalade is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '11 Escalade, '06 Escalade

I didn't buy the platinum hood chrome either. Here it's an extra almost $300. It doesn't look bad with the smaller chrome piece.

baggedlvintegra is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by soulsea View Post
    Okay ... learned something new today.

I wonder why baggedlvintegra didn't buy the new molding to color match so that it lines up better with the new bumper lines.
    Because with the Premium Painted Platinum Grill it actually looks decent with the non-platinum chrome hood molding because the hood molding only extends out to the chrome part of the grill and not to the outer painted edge of the grill (chrome to chrome), however now that I can paint match for cheap due to the plastidip I am going to order the Premium Platinum paint to match hood molding and go ahead and complete the conversion.(extends painted to painted)

perthcaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade esv

Love the look of your Escalade, I am in Australia and have just purchased my first Escalade ESV, did you order the front and back bumpers from GM or did you get them from somewhere else. I am wanting to do my Escalade the same way with the platinum grill.

bigwill1323704 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 EXT
    You can get everything off eBay much cheaper less hassle, getting them to ship to aus will be a issue, I may enable to help I have family there

Travis2007 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac SUV

Hello can u tell me who did your work I would love to do the same I'm in LA but willing the drive to TX for this

Salo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

So, how much was the rear bumper and where you buy it.

Hemmissey is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 Cadillac Escalade

I'm going to do this conversion after my wheels are done. Love this newer look.. Especially the rear bumper

RichieRich is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 Cadillac EXT

Canu tell me exactly what u did on the front? Is it just a new bumper cap? Or did u replace the grill and chrome piece on the hood too?

Sean Dowler is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwill1323704
    You can get everything off eBay much cheaper less hassle, getting them to ship to aus will be a issue, I may enable to help I have family there
    Im in texas an wanna do the rear bumper on an 08 wondering cost and where done. I want a louder exhaust also.

bigwill1323704 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 EXT

Quote Originally Posted by RichieRich View Post
    Canu tell me exactly what u did on the front? Is it just a new bumper cap? Or did u replace the grill and chrome piece on the hood too?
    its a direct replacement bolt right on, need to change bumper, grill, and hood strip,

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.