Cadillac Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Parts Wanted/Parts for Sale Thread

241K views 642 replies 264 participants last post by  Submariner409 
#1 ·
----Taken from another section in the forum. Seems to be a great success there, so lets try it here.

Here is the spot to post your parts for sale. Post on this thread with your items, or your wants.

A few rules:
- you must post a price
- no links to ebay, craigslist, etc
- put your location in the post
- a picture is highly recommended

Do not "reply" on this thread to an ad. Send a PM to the person posting an item.

Let the parts swapping begin!

#290 ·
#126 ·
I am helping my boss at work is trying to sell his old 24" wheels that use to be on his 2010 Cadillac Escalade he hit a pot hole and it caused a small bents on the rim. It is fixable but for some reason IL law doesnt allow to do re-chroming. So he just bought new wheels and is looking to sell these. His asking $700.00 obo they cost over $3,500 if you know anyone who might be intersted please contact me at xxdjdinot1989xx@gmail.com location is IL Local Pick only

thank you

#133 · (Edited)
Got a pair of DEPO OE replacement Escalade fog/ts housings. They are exact copies of the OE housings and they are in new condition as they have never been installed or used. I bought them for $150 a while back to do a lighting project but it turned out to be more work than it was worth, so I passed on it.

If you insist on pics I can unpack them and snap a couple, but you know what they look like.

$100 shipped to L48

Stock photo:

Attachments

#134 ·
Ok guys... Up for sale AGAIN (sorry)

24x10 AG Forged Wheels 3pc with Brand new Nitto's 420s 285/35R24
Brushed finished, no scratches or blemishes! Tired are brand new!
$4500 (will divide shipping costs)
Wheels are wrapped up and read to go..
Please PM me or text me 2099819699

#140 ·
1. Corsa Touring Exhaust(side exit)...great condition removed from my 2007. This is NOT the "loud" Corsa, they make Sport & Touring. Very comfortable yet a nice tone to it. Taken a few long road trips & love the 0 drone. With original boxes & all needed clamps. $800shipped

2. Philips Ultinon 6k. Used for about 6mo, with OG box. $180shipped(sell for $110ea)

3. Full LED interior/exterior swap. All dome, door lights inside, rear lic. plate lights, reverse lights & puddle lamps(in/bottom of mirrors). VLED, good quality not ebay malarkey. $120shipped

4. 2nd battery kit, all OEM Delco w/ Optima Red top $250 no shipping on this one(pretty sure I cant ship a battery even if it is gel). LOCAL only(Houston TX)

5. Platinum center console Ebony w/ white stitching. NOT the wood, its Brushed aluminum, excellent condition. Part #22761790 comes with OG box. $300shipped

PM me with any interest. I lurk here a bit but have over 800+ positive on eBay(JsForDays888).

#142 · (Edited)
PLATINUM FRONT BUMPER

I replaced the front end of my 2008 Escalade platinum with a factory take off - Black. This is my original that I have for sale. It has 75K worth of rock chips, but no gouges or scratches, etc. Has both grills and fog/turn lights.

I am willing to work with you on shipping but not sure if it is economical. I am in Southwest Missouri. I am thinking $700

Pictures HERE

Email: Bill at Dunagan3 dot com

G
#148 ·
Looking for Silver 2nd Gen CTS-V Hood located in Phoenix, AZ. Can barter or CA$H. I have many other CTS Parts, and can offer good discounts on any of our products. PM me with offers/details.

----------

Selling:

2010 CTS Front Bumper (Silver) $150.00
2010 CTS Factory Grilles upper/lower no emblems $75.00
2010 CTS Summer Tire/Wheels 19" OEM Polished wheels for CTS Premium w/ sensors and tires. Tires are about done...4/32nds left Goodyear Carbon tires $1000.00
2010 CTS Wagon Brake Rotors - front and rear great condition. $100
2010 CTS Custom mesh grilles upper/lower black chrome $600

All Parts are in Phoenix AZ, I can ship, you pay. PM with any questions

#150 ·
Since I have the Platinum Front bumper I am going to sell the one I have on it now. It will come with Chrome grill, Chrome hood stip, Fog housing and wiring, also bumper support in back. Paint does have some minor defects in it but good if anyone is looking to do a swap or messed their bumper up and need a new one. Local pick up only. 400 for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.