Cadillac Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Parts Wanted/Parts for Sale Thread

241K views 642 replies 264 participants last post by  Submariner409 
#1 ·
----Taken from another section in the forum. Seems to be a great success there, so lets try it here.

Here is the spot to post your parts for sale. Post on this thread with your items, or your wants.

A few rules:
- you must post a price
- no links to ebay, craigslist, etc
- put your location in the post
- a picture is highly recommended

Do not "reply" on this thread to an ad. Send a PM to the person posting an item.

Let the parts swapping begin!

#215 ·
1.) 2nd battery kit, all OEM Delco parts. Kit includes a OEM positive(with clip/chassis mounts), OEM negative cable, $100shipped

2.) Corsa Touring Cat Back Kit(side exit), removed from 07, with all needed hardware & both OG boxes. $580shipped

I can text pics of exhaust, tips are very clean…PM me, I'm in Houston TX

#216 ·
Looking to sell my rims only.. They are Gianelle Mallorca's 26x10 only year and half old and never seen winter. I take them off during winter. I love them but only reason I am getting rid of them is that I just got 6pistion Wilwood BBK kit and they rub and I have to get a spacer to make them fit and not really wanting to do it. One rim has a slight bend and little curb mark but has been painted over and you can't tell at all. I can get close up of them as well. Rim holds air just fine. All others are in perfect shape. I really don't want to sell and even might end up going smaller. But looking to get 1700 for the rims. If they don't sell I will get a spacer.

On my old Tahoe

Rim with slight bend

#221 · (Edited)
Okay so I have a OEM smoked 3rd brake lamp (lamp only, no spoiler) from a 12+ Premium with the full led across mod already done to it, and I only want $100 shipped to the L48 for it.

Here's the catch ... when this lamp was first modified to have all the leds installed, once it was resealed I started getting condensation inside the lamp, so I sent it back to the installer and he opened it back up, cleaned it, and resealed it once more. Since then (about a year ago) it has been sitting in storage. I only discovered it today when I was unpacking boxes from my recent move. I tested it on my truck and it works as it should. But it fogged up once before so I cannot guarantee that in time it will not happen again. The cost of the lamp and the mod if one is starting from scratch is over $350, so you're getting it at a fraction of the price because of the uncertainty. Sorry for the long explanation but I wanted to be upfront with you guys in regards to its history.

This is what it looks like on my truck:

Please remember this is the OEM smoked version, not the red version or the clear chrome accessory version.

It looks like this when it's off:

Thanks.

#224 ·
UPDATE.. I am thinking of selling the rims and tires now. Brand new tires got them last year during summer. Then never put them on the Tahoe since I was selling it. Then had them on the Esky for about 2 months before taking them off in Nov for winter and haven't been back on since. I just test fitted them with the new brakes and just to much rubbing for my liking. Tires have maybe 2000 miles on them. Would like local. But 2000 for rims and tires. I hate to do this but I think I am going down to 24's

#226 · (Edited)
SOLD

Parts:
76mm ball bearing Turbonetics Turbo
Large intercooler 4" thick
Methanol injection Kit
Boos-a-pump ( If you have Flex fuel won't need)
50# injectors
Blow-thru mass air
Blow-off valve
Waste gate
All piping (ceramic coated black inside & out)
Silicone hoses
Hose clamps
Instructions
Misc. bolts and screws
I have everything that came with kit down to last bolt and screw so this is everything you need.

Truck drives stock when not in boost. This is a great kit for someone looking to go FI.

Truck was making 658 RWHP over 700+ WTQ

11.7 1/4 mile 119MPH

Will come with EFI tune file.

Looking for $4500 obo quick sale.

Email me sandell633@gmail.com

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

SOLD

#232 ·
SOLD

Parts:
76mm ball bearing Turbonetics Turbo
Large intercooler 4" thick
Methanol injection Kit
Boos-a-pump ( If you have Flex fuel won't need)
50# injectors
Blow-thru mass air
Blow-off valve
Waste gate
All piping (ceramic coated black inside & out)
Silicone hoses
Hose clamps
Instructions
Misc. bolts and screws
I have everything that came with kit down to last bolt and screw so this is everything you need.

Truck drives stock when not in boost. This is a great kit for someone looking to go FI.

Truck was making 658 RWHP over 700+ WTQ

11.7 1/4 mile 119MPH

Will come with EFI tune file.

Looking for $4500 obo quick sale.

Email me sandell633@gmail.com

SOLD

#229 ·
#231 ·
I am in need of a factory OEM 3rd brake light for a 2008 EXT. My truck has the smoked light that I would be willing to trade and pay for shipping on both lights if the other person is willing to send me theirs first. My truck is a daily driver and my only form of transportation and I don't want to ride around with no light up there.

I am also willing to just buy one new or used if it's in nice condition with all LEDs working.

This is the tinted tail lights I have. I am actually willing to trade all 3 tinted lights for just the 3rd OEM brake light. As long as I can get the 3rd light before shipping mine.

Attachments

#233 ·
Looking for a stock muffler for my 2007 EXT.
I bought it with a flowmaster, and tried to quiet it down with a Magnaflow 12909 but its still too loud for my taste.
If you have changed your muffler and want to sell the stock one that is fine, or if you want to trade your stock for the MagnaFlow that is fine also.

This post has been deleted
#244 · (Edited)
I have a set of 7 spoke OEM 22" with TPMS for sale. I am currently out of town but will be home in 2 weeks. The tires on them are about one year old still plenty of tread left paid over $1300 for tires from Firestone. I will take $1100 for everything plus shipping. If interested call me @ 251-401-3024.
Thanks
Todd

#251 · (Edited)
A few weeks ago I sold my 2010 Escalade ESV. I have the following items for sale:

1) Weathertech full 3 row mats, Black, Bench Seating - Used but in great shape - $200 shipped ($300 new)
2) Clear 3rd Brake light modified to light all the way across - GM Part # 19172250 - $300 shipped (Spent $450 on light and modification)
3) Clear rear tail lights - GM Part # 22884391 - Very good condition - $325 shipped ($400 new)
4) Escalade ESV factory winter mats - (All 3 rows for ESV), Black - $75 shipped ($125+ new)
5) 24" Platinum Replicas with 305/35/24 Pirelli Scorpion tires 1000 miles - Denver area only - $2600 ($3900 new)

IF THEY ARE STILL LISTED ABOVE THEN THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE. I've been editing the post as items are sold.

I can provide pictures to anyone upon request. Willing to ship anything except the 24's.
Thanks,
Stacey

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.