Cadillac Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Parts Wanted/Parts for Sale Thread

241K views 642 replies 264 participants last post by  Submariner409 
#1 ·
----Taken from another section in the forum. Seems to be a great success there, so lets try it here.

Here is the spot to post your parts for sale. Post on this thread with your items, or your wants.

A few rules:
- you must post a price
- no links to ebay, craigslist, etc
- put your location in the post
- a picture is highly recommended

Do not "reply" on this thread to an ad. Send a PM to the person posting an item.

Let the parts swapping begin!

#195 · (Edited)
I have one key fob.....located in north jersey Bergen Cnty. 30.00 shipped & handle.

Also traded in my 07 escalade.......volant cold air intakes - 3586261 powercore intake with air box
every screw and bolt included for a perfect install
$250 shipped to your door. Less than 1000 miles on Volant cold air intake practically still new.

#194 ·
For those who have not taken the time to read the rules of how this sticky works I will repost them --
few rules:
- you must post a price
- no links to ebay, craigslist, etc
- put your location in the post
- a picture is highly recommended

Do not "reply" on this thread to an ad. Send a PM to the person posting an item.

#196 ·
Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Rim Wheel
Alloy wheel Tire Rim Spoke Wheel
I have one used factory OEM 22 inch rim for a Cadillac Escalade platinum 2012 in great condition. I'm selling it with the center cap and the original Bridgestone tire that comes with the car. The tire is also in great shape and still has a very long life ahead. I'm in Miami, Fl. I want $360 plus shipping. This is a real bargain!!

#203 ·
Ok I have a set of Stock OEM DS1 escalade headlight bulbs with ballast. I just updated mine to 8000k to match my fog lights.
Now I would like to sell them and I know I must post a price but I have absouletly no idea what would be a reasonable price because I can not even compare them to a price online (because I can not seem to find the OEM ones)

So anyway, I would still like to sell them. I will do some more research on the price but if anyone knows please let me know. I am located in new york city.
Below is a stock pic of what the bulbs look like. Can provide photos of the actual bulbs if so. They are flawless!

#204 ·
I sold one set of mine for $50 and another for $60.
But one set was from an 11 and the other from a 12 Escalade, both a year old when I sold them and obviously with very few hours on them.
I hate to say it, but if these are the original bulbs from your 07 they're not going to be worth much, because they're coming at the end of their lives anyway.
If these are bulbs you bought in the last couple of years then the above prices are reasonable.

#206 ·
NYC, when you say ballast do you mean the square metal base of the bulb?

Those are not ballasts, they are called 'igniters' and are part of every D1S bulb ... the ballasts that power the bulbs are under your headlamps. They look like this:

I'm guessing you're still using yours so you're not selling them.

I just wanted to clarify it for you and anyone else, cause I don't want them to blame you if they don't get your actual ballasts. :)

#210 ·
The tray is already there behind the driver's side headlamp.

Interesting tho, I had a dealer tell me once that adding the second battery when it's not like that from factory is more complicated than just adding a cable ... in fact they refused to do it even with the right parts. Plus they told me the voltage is controlled by the main computer and adding another battery would have no affect. I never pursued it further after that, but I've always wondered what the real story is.

G
#214 ·
I have a bunch of dealer take off parts available, Here is a short list. email me if your looking for anything else. Also have all other Cadillac models available.

2014 Escalade Brake Rotors set of 4 front and rear OEM (NTO) $250

2014 Escalade Platinum Edition Grills Upper and Lower (Black Raven or Silver) $600.00 for pair 2 avail. Also have an extra lower in silver ($150)

2012 Escalade Luxury edition Grille Upper (Black Raven) W/o emblem $200.00 (Fits 07-13)

2014 Escalade Chrome door handles Set of 4 fits GMC, Chevy trucks as well (2007+) (New) $140.00

2014 Escalade Pass Fender Vent OEM NIB $100.00

2014 Escalade Platinum Edition Hood Trim NIB (Diamond Tricoat WDT or Black Raven) $150.00 ea.

2013 Escalade Center Console (rear section) With Folding cup holder, black w/dark mahogany trim. $300

Send me an email and I can send you pictures upon request, too many to load here. Always more parts coming in... huge4x4@cox.net or call 480.682.7059 AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.