Cadillac Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Parts Wanted/Parts for Sale Thread

241K views 642 replies 264 participants last post by  Submariner409 
#1 ·
----Taken from another section in the forum. Seems to be a great success there, so lets try it here.

Here is the spot to post your parts for sale. Post on this thread with your items, or your wants.

A few rules:
- you must post a price
- no links to ebay, craigslist, etc
- put your location in the post
- a picture is highly recommended

Do not "reply" on this thread to an ad. Send a PM to the person posting an item.

Let the parts swapping begin!

#153 ·
I have a set of 09 esv 22" 7 spoke wheels for sale. Asking 1000$ local pickup in northern va. I can meet you with in a 50 mile radius of 20180 with a full price offer. I got new 14 spoke wheels that I liked a bit more. They are in excellent condition. Pm me or text at 703-474-6602. I have a pic or two that I can text to you but apparently they are too large to upload

#154 ·
B&B Exhaust for Sale
Fits 2007-2010 STANDARD length Escalade
Note I did what B&B would not do and that was to put a stock GM flex coupling on the exhaust to cut down on vibration, I had this system on my 2007 and 2010, it would be on one of my 2012's but they changed the exhaust in 2011. Price $350.00 can be picked up just north and east of Phila, can be shipped but would be expensive. carl@hcvind.com best way to get me, thank you

----------

2010 Helm Service Manuals
5 book set
$35.00 shipping in the US
carl@hcvind.com best way to get me, thank you

----------

Set of (4) stock chrome 18" wheels, these were purchased new, they are not takeoffs, we purchased 20 wheels from a dealership that closed, they have Goodyear Duratrac 275/65/18 tires, these can be studded, they are pretty much the heaviest duty tire you can get in this size. They have 684 miles on them, they have the latest pressure sensors, and have been Road Forced Balanced. $1000.00 carl@hcvind.com

#161 ·
Anyone interested in trading their 22" rims for my 18" stock rims?
I ask because I see threads of people looking to downsize to 18"
well it's worth a shot to ask.. if anyone is interested let me know.

Mine have 4 new tires. No bends what so ever & basically new condition.
Let me know if you're willing to trade. Condition of your 22" rims is really not an issue to me as I will be upgrading to 30" soon.

I am in NYC manhattan.

Below is a pic the stock 18"

#168 ·
Will do @mrholland but what are they worth? Like a reasonable price range.

PS: I have a Strut Grille, Strut Fender Vents & Strut Emblem (5" inches - not shown in photo) For sale $1000 Pick up in NYC Manhattan. (don't really want to ship but can be arranged if it doesnt sell locally)

I am asking $1000 picked up

This is just a photo I found on the net to show you what it looks like. (Can provide as many photos as you like if interested)

This post has been deleted
#173 ·
Have a spare set of genuine factory 22" OEM wheels/tires/caps/sensors all installed and balanced. Classic 7-spoke Chrome wheels. Tires are the stock Bridgestone's with approximately 10k miles on them.

Will send pics upon request. I'd rate them a 7-8/10 due to age, they were OEM on my 2009. These have the newer colored emblem caps. Looking at $1200 + shipping - (Local sale preferred in Bloomington, IL 61704)

#179 · (Edited)
Hi,

I've begun the process of un-moding my truck with a view to trade it in the new year. For now all I've had taken off is the Corsa cat-back quad tip exhaust for Escalades with stock dual out exhaust bumpers. It is Corsa pert number 14886 http://www.corsaperformance.com/vie...l=Escalade&submodel=DUB&partnum=14886&cfg=686

Here's what it sounds like:

It uses the Sport muffler so you can hear it when you step on it but no drone on highway speeds.

Paid $1350 a couple of months ago so the price is $1000 shipped to the L48.

The sale is being handled by my good friend member superchardedss, and all shipping arrangements and payments should go through him. He can be reached at oempartsdirectinc@gmail.com.

Thanks.

PS. If you want more pics of it on my truck there are many all over my build thread linked in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.