Official Parts Wanted/Parts for Sale Thread - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Official Parts Wanted/Parts for Sale Thread in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Looking for wireless headphones for the backseat of a Platinum Edition.....the way the Escalade is set up....Channel 1 and 2 ...
    trlindh is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade Platinum
    Looking for wireless headphones for the backseat of a Platinum Edition.....the way the Escalade is set up....Channel 1 and 2 are for the overhead DVD and RSE unit respectively.....I need the headset for the headrest DVD players....they are on Channels 3 and 4..... for the left and right backseats respectively......I got the car with 1800 miles on it and the deal can't seem to find the original headsets. I guess I could always order them from the parts dept., but was wondering if an online option is available...Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

adamjeeps is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX Performance FWD
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercomputers View Post

What type looking for 22" platnium rims

----------

Vled reverse light LEDs for sale supper white 6000k I have a set on my truck there insane ordered an extra set to late to return. 29.99 delivered
    Still have the reverse lights?

roccos_van is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade

Re: Official Parts Wanted/Parts for Sale Thread

Need a hitch cover, mine fell off...would prefer the newer style with the extra anchoring points. Black so I don't have to paint it. PM me.

soulsea is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014.5 Range Rover V8 SC

Just wanted to note that all the items except for the colormatched grille and hood molding have now sold.

So these two are the only items left: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ed-grille.html

Thanks

--------------

Edit on 2/14/13 the WTD grille is now sold, still have the wdt color matched hood molding.

Dealer gave me the wrong color front plate holder and is shipping me a new one ... so this factory painted Black Raven one (41U) is up for sale. It is new, and it's GM part number 25782356. All hardware is included. I know it's compatible with the Platinum/12-13 Premium bumpers, not sure about any other bumpers, so please check cause fitment's up to you.

turbocobra is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 Escalade EXT

asanti 1.JPGasanti 1.JPGasanti 9.JPGescalade 2.JPGescalade 3.JPGI'm selling my 3-piece Asanti AF-121 wheels 24" and Pirelli Scorpion tires 315/35. These were on my 2008 Escalade but they will fit Nissan Titan/ Armada, Infinity QX56, Tahoe, Yukon, Denali, Sierra, and I'm sure others as well. They will fit most 6-lug SUV or truck except Fords. They have 5,700 miles on them and the wheels have an Asanti build date of 3/11/12. I paid over $8,500 for these in March. These wheels are perfect without any nicks, scratches or blemishes on any wheels. The tires where purchased hrough discount tire and have the replacement warranty on all four tires so if a nail, pothole or anything besides normal wear damage these ires discount will replace them for free. Also, discount tire will rotate and balance for the life of he tire. I will supply paperwork with sell so new owner can ake advantage of this!

I have recently purchased some different wheels/ tires so I'm looking to get rid of these. I have priced these wheels to sell so I'm firm at 3,000. Contact me ASAP if interested as these will not last long at this price.

Asking $3,000, Willing to ship anywhere in the lower 48 for an additional $200.

Stillwater, Ok

Call or email Matt 405.880.1251

FlipEXT is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    I am selling my factory oem 22" rims and tires. Rims are in great condition and the tires have around 90% tread life left. The truck is barely driven she sits in the garage all week and most of the weekend in the winter. Asking $1800.

The LP bracket is now sold. All that's left is ...

'Like new' white diamond tricoat painted hood molding for all 07+ Escalades ... this is the narrower molding that lines up with all the grilles except the Platinum (any year) and 2012/2013 Premium.

blackex is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac Escalade Base

Too bad it's not black, I would get it.

Everything that was for sale by me is now solded ... thanks everyone.

cangolf is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade

Have 2 "new" D1S bulbs for sale 35x 6000k. The reason for the quotes was that they have been installed and tested and then found out the issue was with the ballast. Found a deal for a complete headlight that had bulbs as well that was less expensive than replacement ballasts so now have two bulbs that can't be returned but have less than 1 hour of use on them, paid $100 for the pair and would like to that or at least close to that, cheers

----------

that should be 35w not 35x

djredman99 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by jimsalone View Post
    I just traded my 2007 escalade in for a new ATS. 1 year ago Cadillac replaced my 22 inch chrome rims due to rust and pitting. When they replaced them I told them i did not want the same spoke rims because they would pit and rust the same as the first pair. They gave me 4 GM accessory upgraded 22 inch chrome rims which I only had on the vehicle for 1 summer. I have used mothers chrome polish on them since I got them and they are immaculate. They also have bridgestone dueler stock tires on the with about half of the tread left. I would like to sell all 4 with tires and would like $1,200 plus shipping or best offer. These rims are perfect and have no blemishes whatsoever and they also have the TPMS on the rims.

Attachment 101689
    jimsalone,

Do you still have these wheels available?

onetime 3930 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 Escalade

I am looking for a drivers side complete headlight, with or without bulb / ballast. Had a big truck chuck a huge rock through the headlight. Dealer won't warranty. Can't find them anywhere online. 2010 model year. Leads or suggestions would also be much appreciated.

emay is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 ESV Platinum WDT

Quote Originally Posted by onetime 3930 View Post
    I am looking for a drivers side complete headlight, with or without bulb / ballast. Had a big truck chuck a huge rock through the headlight. Dealer won't warranty. Can't find them anywhere online. 2010 model year. Leads or suggestions would also be much appreciated.
    A driver side on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-2012-CA...568#vi-content

superchargedss is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE
    I have two complete sets of red lens OEM escalade tail lamps and third brake light lenses for sale. All removed from 2013 escalades with little to zero mileage.

$450 for the tails / each pair
    $100 for the third brake light/ each

PM if interested.

One set sold. One left.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.