Cadillac Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Parts Wanted/Parts for Sale Thread

241K views 642 replies 264 participants last post by  Submariner409 
#1 ·
----Taken from another section in the forum. Seems to be a great success there, so lets try it here.

Here is the spot to post your parts for sale. Post on this thread with your items, or your wants.

A few rules:
- you must post a price
- no links to ebay, craigslist, etc
- put your location in the post
- a picture is highly recommended

Do not "reply" on this thread to an ad. Send a PM to the person posting an item.

Let the parts swapping begin!

#69 ·
Re: For Sale 22 inch escalade rims barely used with tires

FS: VCIM from '07 Escalade (non-bluetooth). Would make a great backup or cheap replacement for a broken one; this functioned perfectly when I swapped it for a bluetooth VCIM. $75 OBO, I am located in the DC metro area and am willing to/can ship. PM if interested.

#72 · (Edited)
Okay so after some serious back and forth with GM, they have finally released the long second LED replacement headlamp and Fedex tells me it will be here on Friday May 10th.

So the sale of one new led headlamp, one used led headlamp in 'like new' condition, and the led harness is back on.

I'm lowering the price to $2000 for all three parts shipped to the L48.

Here's the original listing post with the full description and pics: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forum...s-wanted-parts-sale-thread-3.html#post3265788

#73 · (Edited)
F/S set of (4) 275/65/18 Goodyear Dura Trac tires mounted on NEW (not take offs) stock Caddy chrome 18" wheels, pressure sensors, Road Force balance, tape weights, they were driven once from PA to NY and back to PA again, 683 miles, they are perfect. They are in PA
Price $1200.00
Shipping would be expensive
The wheels for sale were only on the truck for 5 days, I had 3 sets of these tires and wheels I used for winter for my three platinums, they make very little noise on the highway, you would NEVER think that looking at them but it's true, they are "E" rated tires, just about as extreme as you can get, and you can stud them. :)

Can send pics but for some reason they would not show up in my post, thank you
carl@hcvind.com

#76 ·
Rummaging through my stuff I found this set of rear WDT painted molded splash guards that I once tested on my Denali:

GM part number: 19212809

They were on for all of half an hour so they're in like new condition. I don't have the little screws that came with them but they are identical to the ones you have holding your liners so you can use those, that's how I installed them.

$50 shipped to L48.

#78 · (Edited)
Hi again, I think the silly forum code only allows you a message stored at a time as a new member ... so you need to clear it again so I can forward you my paypal address. And don't PM me to let me know that you cleared your messages cause we'll be back in the same boat. :) Just let me know here. I'll UPS ground them to you as soon as I receive payment.

Thanks.

#91 ·
Need Door Handle....

View attachment 112298

Need Black Plug for Headrest
Don't bother buying a new one. Remove the broken one.

Then superglue the piece back on as in pic.

Then go get some Quiksteel and put it on like so..

I bought a cheap door handle off ebay and it works, but can tell it is cheap. So fixed the old one, and now it is stronger than new

----------

Navigation unit from 2007 Esky. cd changer is jammed, so I installed a 2012 unit. it is the unit on the right in the pic. No scratches or anything.. or so I think. Make reasonable offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.