Official Parts Wanted/Parts for Sale Thread - Page 15
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Official Parts Wanted/Parts for Sale Thread in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Originally Posted by MrHolland Does one still need to buy a battery tray and a hold down, or is the ...
    LowNslow is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade

Re: Official Parts Wanted/Parts for Sale Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MrHolland View Post
    Does one still need to buy a battery tray and a hold down, or is the tray already built into the car??
    Tray is already there, hold down I got from Advance Doorman GM hold down for around $5

big rob 1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 EXT

I have a set of used Foglight LED bulbs I have taken out of my EXT and replaced with 55w HIDs.

No idea what these are worth, ill guess $20 plus shipping? if I am smoking crack lemme know, I thought they were $25 each.....

new york city likes this.

davidhoe is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 07 ext

Looking for a platinum bumper and both grills premium or regular platinum. I'd prefer in black but doesn't have to be. You can email me at dhoe1980@hotmail.com as I don't get on here much.
    Thanks David

KPE
    KPE is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Wagon, 2010 CTS Sportwagon, 2013 ATS 2.0T

I have a bunch of dealer take off parts available, Here is a short list. email me if your looking for anything else. Also have all other Cadillac models available.

2014 Escalade Brake Rotors set of 4 front and rear OEM (NTO) $250

2014 Escalade Platinum Edition Grills Upper and Lower (Black Raven or Silver) $600.00 for pair 2 avail. Also have an extra lower in silver ($150)

2012 Escalade Luxury edition Grille Upper (Black Raven) W/o emblem $200.00 (Fits 07-13)

2014 Escalade Chrome door handles Set of 4 fits GMC, Chevy trucks as well (2007+) (New) $140.00

2014 Escalade Pass Fender Vent OEM NIB $100.00

2014 Escalade Platinum Edition Hood Trim NIB (Diamond Tricoat WDT or Black Raven) $150.00 ea.

2013 Escalade Center Console (rear section) With Folding cup holder, black w/dark mahogany trim. $300

Send me an email and I can send you pictures upon request, too many to load here. Always more parts coming in... huge4x4@cox.net or call 480.682.7059 AJ

IPF Tuning - KPE Products
    888.222.4291 Office
    Sales@KPE-Products.com
    www.KPE-Products.com
    www.IPF-Tuning.com

LowNslow is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade

1.) 2nd battery kit, all OEM Delco parts. Kit includes a OEM positive(with clip/chassis mounts), OEM negative cable, $100shipped

2.) Corsa Touring Cat Back Kit(side exit), removed from 07, with all needed hardware & both OG boxes. $580shipped

I can text pics of exhaust, tips are very clean…PM me, I'm in Houston TX

Blackedoutlt3 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 Galaxy Grey Escalade

Looking to sell my rims only.. They are Gianelle Mallorca's 26x10 only year and half old and never seen winter. I take them off during winter. I love them but only reason I am getting rid of them is that I just got 6pistion Wilwood BBK kit and they rub and I have to get a spacer to make them fit and not really wanting to do it. One rim has a slight bend and little curb mark but has been painted over and you can't tell at all. I can get close up of them as well. Rim holds air just fine. All others are in perfect shape. I really don't want to sell and even might end up going smaller. But looking to get 1700 for the rims. If they don't sell I will get a spacer.

On my old Tahoe

Rim with slight bend

nick2440 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade

I have a GM Lockpick from Coastaletech GMX-550 for Nav in motion/ipod and many other features. Sells for over 300 new

Price is 180 shipped.

cubacolom is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): SRX 2012

Re: New Sticky---- Parts Wanted/Parts for Sale Thread at the top of the page!!

I can sell you that part for $99.00 plus $29 for shipping. It is used but in good condition.

cubacolom is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): SRX 2012

Do you still have them? Could I see more detailed pictures of all of them? What's the remaining life of these tires? How much would the shipping be to 33194?

Quote Originally Posted by cubacolom View Post
    Do you still have them? Could I see more detailed pictures of all of them? What's the remaining life of these tires? How much would the shipping be to 33194?
    Was that for my post of the 26's?

soulsea is offline defector
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Ice Escalade Premium All Win Drive

Okay so I have a OEM smoked 3rd brake lamp (lamp only, no spoiler) from a 12+ Premium with the full led across mod already done to it, and I only want $100 shipped to the L48 for it.

Here's the catch ... when this lamp was first modified to have all the leds installed, once it was resealed I started getting condensation inside the lamp, so I sent it back to the installer and he opened it back up, cleaned it, and resealed it once more. Since then (about a year ago) it has been sitting in storage. I only discovered it today when I was unpacking boxes from my recent move. I tested it on my truck and it works as it should. But it fogged up once before so I cannot guarantee that in time it will not happen again. The cost of the lamp and the mod if one is starting from scratch is over $350, so you're getting it at a fraction of the price because of the uncertainty. Sorry for the long explanation but I wanted to be upfront with you guys in regards to its history.

This is what it looks like on my truck:

Please remember this is the OEM smoked version, not the red version or the clear chrome accessory version.

It looks like this when it's off:

Thanks.
    2012 Black Ice Escalade Premium All Win Drive (sold 3/14)

Build Thread: Drop BBK Corsa and 24s

soulsea is offline defector
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Ice Escalade Premium All Win Drive

Lamp SOLD
    2012 Black Ice Escalade Premium All Win Drive (sold 3/14)

Build Thread: Drop BBK Corsa and 24s

jeanethics is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade Esv

Hi everyone I am looking for a 3rd brake light my lens was cracked
    thanks in advance

UPDATE.. I am thinking of selling the rims and tires now. Brand new tires got them last year during summer. Then never put them on the Tahoe since I was selling it. Then had them on the Esky for about 2 months before taking them off in Nov for winter and haven't been back on since. I just test fitted them with the new brakes and just to much rubbing for my liking. Tires have maybe 2000 miles on them. Would like local. But 2000 for rims and tires. I hate to do this but I think I am going down to 24's

nick2440 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade

I have for sale a bluetooth VCIM from a 2011 Tahoe GM part number 22737855. This unit will not only do bluetooth but will also allow for onstar remotelink to work as well. It does come with bluetooth antenna. Nice upgrade to any 2007, 2008, 2009+ Escalade, Tahoe, Yukon, Sierra, Silverado and others.

220 shipped VCIM1.jpgVCIM2.jpg
    email for faster response
    dakotart2000@gmail.com

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.