Cadillac Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Parts Wanted/Parts for Sale Thread

241K views 642 replies 264 participants last post by  Submariner409 
#1 ·
----Taken from another section in the forum. Seems to be a great success there, so lets try it here.

Here is the spot to post your parts for sale. Post on this thread with your items, or your wants.

A few rules:
- you must post a price
- no links to ebay, craigslist, etc
- put your location in the post
- a picture is highly recommended

Do not "reply" on this thread to an ad. Send a PM to the person posting an item.

Let the parts swapping begin!

#379 ·
hi guys - i have a BLUETOOTH VCIM for sale. If you have a 2007+ escalade and you would like to add OEM bluetooth just like factory 11+ escalades do, this module will do it. the price is $219 shipped with usps 2 day shipping. email me if interested: lqosja@hotmail.com or pm me here. I can also walk you through the install, or you can search here, plenty of people did the mod.

thanks,
blkonblk

#392 ·
how much to ship to Canada?

----------

looking for factory dvd head rest TV's for 2010 escalade just bought the truck has ever option but that any one have anything or no where I can get them?

----------

looking for factory dvd head rest TV's for 2010 escalade just bought the truck has every option but that any one have anything or no where I can get them?

#402 ·
Hi I just put the wilwood big brake kit front and rear on my 2009 Cadillac Escalade ext I have for sale the gm take off parts full brake kit 4 caliper front and rear 4 Caliper bracket front and rear 4 brake lines front and rear 4 brake rotors front and rear My truck has 30,000 miles on it and everything worked just fine just did a upgrade!! Let me know if interested!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.