Cadillac Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Parts Wanted/Parts for Sale Thread

241K views 642 replies 264 participants last post by  Submariner409 
#1 ·
----Taken from another section in the forum. Seems to be a great success there, so lets try it here.

Here is the spot to post your parts for sale. Post on this thread with your items, or your wants.

A few rules:
- you must post a price
- no links to ebay, craigslist, etc
- put your location in the post
- a picture is highly recommended

Do not "reply" on this thread to an ad. Send a PM to the person posting an item.

Let the parts swapping begin!

#284 ·
Have a set of front lloyd embroidered floor mats for a 07+ escalade, Black wit the cadillac logo and Cadillac in cursive, only used for about a month. 100$ OBO. Also still have the Chrome center caps for the 07-2009 22" OEM Wheels. Also have a stock air intake if anybody is in need of one of those. PM me

#297 · (Edited)
Have the following for sale. This is for New York City Local Pick up only. I am located in Manhattan.
Text me only as I do not answer calls from numbers I do not know. After texting me, I will call you if you like.

6462665962 text anytime

I have 2 factory overhead flip down tvs $125 for the pair. 100% Working. ( a little dirty as pics were taken the moment they were removed)
I have 6 factory OEM black leather headrest $125 for all 6 of them. 100% flawless (no marks, scuffs or rips) (Headrest are already removed)
PowerMax 200amp Alternator $80 (got it on july 2nd & only used it for 2 weeks)
ALL came from a 2007 Escalade ESV.

#303 ·
I'm looking for a non working factory stereo. Prefer it to be a non navigation, just am/fm/dvd type but will take a broken nav one also.
I don't care how broken it is, I'm planning to chop it up and fiberglass my own radio install. I simply cannot stand the current selection of aftermarket dash kits, so I will make my own.

#304 ·
Looking for a center console lid to fit 2008 Escalade. If it is the original style they are only found used and I would like it to have no scratches or wear on the leather/plastic. If it is the new style I won't pay $350 that they are asking for new, just let me know what you want for yours. Please only offer non-smoker with the hinges working/not loose. Thanks!

#305 ·
2007+ Escalade Spare wheel/rim & tire that come with the Truck (OEM)
Need it gone. No use for it.
$70 takes it.
Pick up only No shipping.
Text me if you want it 646-266-5962

I never used it. Come remove it from under my car. I need it gone immediately!

PS:
Also have the 200amp Alternator practically new for $80
The 2 overhead factory panasonic tvs $130 the pair
& all 6 OEM escalade ESV headrest in color black. $130 for a 6

Pick up only New York City, Manhattan
(See previous post for photos)

#308 ·
Because I have 30 inch rims on my truck & an extremely heavy sound system in the rear. Too much stress on my tires which are 255/30/30
so removing the spare tire in order to remove some weight.

Nope never used it.
Asking only $70 or best offer. I have absolutely no use for it what so ever.
My number is posted, text me if interested in buying it.

#309 ·
Won a radio on ebay, no longer looking.

----------

I have for sale an Alphatherm heated washer unit. I removed this from my 07 Yukon with the thought I would install it on the new Escalade, but mine is a 2010 and does not even have the wiring for it. From what I read it gets controlled by the BCM anyway. Since I cannot use it, I might as well sell it. Should fit 07-09 Escalades if you have the washer button below the climate controls.

Asking $55 shipped. Normally they are $70+ shipping or so. Used it for 6 months. Will include the factory GM bracket and manual also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.