Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Pssst.... Tip.... in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Did you know you can get the truck to downshift way easier if you make sure your peddles are not ...
- 09-12-12 04:24 AM #1Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 2009 ESV Platinum / 2013 SRX Premium
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
Did you know you can get the truck to downshift way easier if you make sure your peddles are not in the furthest position to the floor board, if so you need considerable pressure to get the truck to downshift under hard acceleration.
Set the peddles to the floor board, then raise them about 1 ", store your new setting by holding in the memory location for your seats on the door, wala... Quick easy downshift.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch