Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, 2007 front shocks in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Been told by dealer that both shocks are leaking and need replacing. Also, not covered by my extended warranty. While ...
- 08-09-12 12:59 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2015Escalade
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Newtown Square, PA
2007 front shocks
Been told by dealer that both shocks are leaking and need replacing. Also, not covered by my extended warranty. While asking around for some advice, a tech was heard to say that some Escalades had shock problems caused by a front spring issue. Mine is an early model, VIN is 7R151095 Are new ones any better design than what I had or should I look to the aftermarket?
Anybody have any info on this?
- 08-09-12 01:31 PM #2Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
- Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
- Join Date
- Apr 2003
- H.V., Pa/Town of Webb, NY
Re: 2007 front shocks
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
Air Tool Kit - 17 PieceMore on PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"