Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, 2007 front shocks in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Been told by dealer that both shocks are leaking and need replacing. Also, not covered by my extended warranty. While ...
- 08-09-12 01:59 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Newtown Square, PA
2007 front shocks
Been told by dealer that both shocks are leaking and need replacing. Also, not covered by my extended warranty. While asking around for some advice, a tech was heard to say that some Escalades had shock problems caused by a front spring issue. Mine is an early model, VIN is 7R151095 Are new ones any better design than what I had or should I look to the aftermarket?
Anybody have any info on this?
- 08-09-12 02:31 PM #2Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
- Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
- Join Date
- Apr 2003
- H.V., Pa/Town of Webb, NY
Re: 2007 front shocks
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Gunk Liquid Wrench - LIQUID WRENCH(R) Lock Lubricant
LIQUID WRENCH(R) Lock Lubricant - LIQUID WRENCH(R) Lock Lubricant and De-Icer with CERFLON(R); 3 Oz Can
- PowerTorque Tools - Hex Bits Set - Star
Hex Bits Set - Star - 13 Pc Star Bits Set
- Signature Products Group Mossy Oak - Steering Wheel Cover
Steering Wheel Cover - Universal