Tuck needs a Visit to the Dealership.
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 2 Post By PeteKT
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Tuck needs a Visit to the Dealership. in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Just called my Service Rep and Made an Appointment. Got a list of items to get done under warranty, Vehichle ...
    PeteKT is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Tahoe

Truck needs a Visit to the Dealership.

Just called my Service Rep and Made an Appointment. Got a list of items to get done under warranty,

Vehichle Info 2008 Ext Luxury with 35K miles on it

1. Right Front Tire Sensor went out

2. Radio keeps cutting in and out, Sometimes when i turn the car on the front speakers wont work until i turn the truck off and wait 10-15 minutes before turning it back on.

3. Aux input cant be used properly, anytime i plug in my ipod touch or iphone, you can hear the music but with a LOT of background noise almost static sounding.

4. the airbag connector on the inside driver seat keeps comming unpluged and i have to oplug it back in for the airbag warning to go away.

5. Reverse camera keep scutting out, will be bcking up and once in a while i get an error that the camera isnt working.

6. Rear right door, the black moulding around the window is peeling, well it looks like ite peeling but doesnt feel like it is, Ill take a pic when i go outside.

So now im just waiting on my Service guy to call and tell me they have a nice caddy rental waiting for me So i can take my truck and this nice list in to them for repairs

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Truck needs a Visit to the Dealership.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteKT View Post
    Just called my Service Rep and Made an Appointment. Got a list of items to get done under warranty,

Vehichle Info 2008 Ext Luxury with 35K miles on it

1. Right Front Tire Sensor went out

2. Radio keeps cutting in and out, Sometimes when i turn the car on the front speakers wont work until i turn the truck off and wait 10-15 minutes before turning it back on.

3. Aux input cant be used properly, anytime i plug in my ipod touch or iphone, you can hear the music but with a LOT of background noise almost static sounding.

4. the airbag connector on the inside driver seat keeps comming unpluged and i have to oplug it back in for the airbag warning to go away.

5. Reverse camera keep scutting out, will be bcking up and once in a while i get an error that the camera isnt working.

6. Rear right door, the black moulding around the window is peeling, well it looks like ite peeling but doesnt feel like it is, Ill take a pic when i go outside.

So now im just waiting on my Service guy to call and tell me they have a nice caddy rental waiting for me So i can take my truck and this nice list in to them for repairs
    I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your vehicle. I see that you plan on visiting the dealership. Feel free to private message me your name, phone number, address, VIN, mileage and dealership if you need any assistance with these services at your dealer.

Ashley (Assisting Katie)
    Cadillac Customer Service

Re: Truck needs a Visit to the Dealership.

Thanks Ashley, my dealership takes great care of me, Im not worried about it, waiting for them to call me back and let me know they have a new Cadillac for my Rental

Re: Tuck needs a Visit to the Dealership.

Service Rep just called me, they got a 2013 Cadillac CTS waiting for me, should be a fun change for a few days

MrHolland is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham

Thats nice!!!! Not all dealerships will put you in a Cadillac, and some you'd have trouble getting a car from. Nice to have someone that takes pride in their product and customer service. Good for you!!! I hope all comes out well.

So i went in last night to drop my truck off, they no longer use Enterprise and are testing a new Cadillac program where the rentals are all BRAND new cadillacs for customers to get to "test" drive basically, i got a 2013 CTS with 1500 miles on it, panaramic roof and the little thing FLIES down the road.
    Attached Images

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.