the dealer didnt cause your problems, they were prexisting.
from what i've read and can interpret through your broken english, is as follows.
1) warning lights come one in dash
2) take to dealer
3) changed original diagnosis
4) you approve teardown to further diagnose
5) you approve replacement of oil pump
6) dealer calls you back and says it still has the same problem and they're going to tear into it again
7) YOU TELL THEM NOT TO AND YOU ATTEMPT TO DRIVE IT TO ANOTHER DEALER.....
8) motor goes
9) you bitch on a forum
i capitilized the part that is the true issue here.
It's pretty funny that you just lightly skip over the fact that the dealer told you that this whole thing is caused by lack of oil changes.