Crest Cadillac ion Plano TX Stinks
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 2 Post By ddivinia
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Crest Cadillac ion Plano TX Stinks in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Every time I try and give Crest another chance since the only other Cadillac dealership is in Dallas(Sewell), they completely ...
    Bigmike12 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Ext

Crest Cadillac ion Plano TX Stinks

Every time I try and give Crest another chance since the only other Cadillac dealership is in Dallas(Sewell), they completely screw it up! Their customer service sucks. I tried to talk with their body shop about some collision work today and ended up just walking out on them. They could care less if they lose customers. Has anyone else had an experience with this dealership?

Signed
    Wish there was another Caddy dealership in N Dallas...

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

MrHolland is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham

Re: Crest Cadillac ion Plano TX Sucks...

Maybe you'd like to add your experience to this thread

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...-good-bad.html

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Bigmike12, If you'd ever like me to follow-up with Crest regarding your concerns, I'm just an email away (Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com). I've documented your feedback, and I'm really sorry to hear about your frustration!

After consulting my resources, I do see that Crest seems to be the only dealer in that specific area. Massey Cadillac is fifteen minutes South, however, if that is a viable option for you. Please feel free to let me know if you'd like me to continue researching alternative dealer options.

Best,

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

ddivinia is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Sewell service rocks.

D.

mambro is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '07 ESV

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike12 View Post
    Every time I try and give Crest another chance... Has anyone else had an experience with this dealership?
    I did have a good experience with Crest once I worked directly with the service director, Alex Rodriguez. Crest replaced my '07 engine under warranty (mentioned in this thread: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...e-noise-3.html) Hopefully if you get in touch with Alex he will make things right. It's pretty much Crest, Sewell, or Massey for us.

Jeremyh is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 esc ESV plat

Re: Crest Cadillac ion Plano TX Stinks

Randy Nabors is my service guy at Crest and he takes care of me. He knows if you are happy you will see him again and he gets paid by commission so he will do you right and discount just about everything. Good dude!

texas1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

funny this thread came out use to work their in collision in 08 yeah its def a long ways from perfect and true enough they really dont care about customers been that i worked their i dont want to desclose what i saw go in their but i would say stay as far away as you can .now ft worth is to far out but frank kent cadillac is def a good place they will def take care of you 1 time even went back to crest to buy a ext sales guy said the truck had been thru a check up and everything was fine test drove it the side retractable steps one did not work side mirror would not fold in and ac did not work he made me laugh said it needed to warm up before it would let cold air out i guess he did not know when the temp guage is at the middle it means its at its normal operating temp even the sales manager was trying to tell me that everything was working with the truck i just walked away

vtroyjohnson is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 08 Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by ddivinia View Post
    Sewell service rocks.

D.
    Plus one! Sewell's service is hands down the best!! I won't purchase a car from any other dealership.

jlawsonz is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 Escalade
    Love Sewell

ddivinia is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    +1 Sewell

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.