Dealerships - The good and the bad
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Dealerships - The good and the bad in Cadillac Escalade Forums; People mostly complain about poor dealership service, but every once in a while there are actually dealers that go above ...
    MrHolland is online now Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham

Dealerships - The good ones and the bad ones

People mostly complain about poor dealership service, but every once in a while there are actually dealers that go above and beyond. Lets create a thread and get these dealers some attention. Hopefully the good dealers will get some extra customers and the not so good will be forced to change their tactics.

If we are fortunate enough to have to have multiple pages of dealer reviews, one can use the forum search box to search by name of dealer or city to see if anyone has posted any info.

Don Thornton Cadillac in Tulsa OK has always treated me right.

Huber Cadillac in Omaha NE I would say also treated me right, although I had an issue once or twice they did make it right.

Vaughn Automotive IA salesmen were a little sketchy but called me back to seal the deal after I walked out.

So lets hear it people, the good and the bad. Try to keep it short so its an easy read.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

bigtone1013 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade
    Cadillac of Naperville IL has been great thus far in my short time as a Cadillac owner.
    K9Caddy and K9Caddy like this.

Upchuck is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 2004 Cts 3.6 L/S
    Kudo's goes out to Jack Schmitt Cadillac in Ofallon Illinois! They always go above and beyond on service!

ELUSIVE is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Porsche Cayenne Diesel, Porsche 997 Carrera S, VW Passat SE

Re: Dealerships - The good and the bad

Dellenbach Cadillac in Fort Collins, CO has been very good to me.

K9Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 AWD Escalade Ultra Luxury Raven Black

Quote Originally Posted by bigtone1013 View Post
    Cadillac of Naperville IL has been great thus far in my short time as a Cadillac owner.
    I concur! I've had a couple issues when I first bought my Escalade, and they took care of me. I initially had Barker Cadillac in Bloomington, IL try to fix the problem with no suck luck.

roadog1aj is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 EXT Premium & 2006 STS4

Crestmont Cadillac in Beechwood, Ohio has sold me my last two caddys. I was treated pretty good on the first car, and treated even better on the second one. I think there is a whole new management and sales team there now. They gave me more than I was expecting for the 1st one when I traded it for the second one. They also gave me what I felt was a very decent deal on the second one. While I was doing the deal on this latest caddy, I was concerned about warranty work and service. They immediately took me out to the service department and let me walk around and ask the service techs questions. Everyone treated me great, and was not shy about answering my questions. I will be doing all my warranty and service work with them. I was going to Montrose Cadillac in Hermitage, Pa. They had been pretty good for the service work until new management decided to have the service people start doing things to make more money off of their customers. Finally, the GREAT service manager and top service tech quit due to the underhanded stunts management was making them do. So, needless to say, I found out first hand about these tactics when I took my old caddy to them for an easy service call, and they tried giving me a list of ridiculous items they felt were in dire need of attention. Long story short.....No more Montrose, and love Crestmont, even though they are twice the distance for me. Oh, and for the next four years Crestmont has free valet service. They will bring a loaner to my house, and take my car back to perform the service!!!

Jory555 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade Luxury AWD

Sid Dillon Cadillac in Nebraska was awesome to work with, Sewell Cadillac in Dallas is horrible with service issues & customer service in their Sales department. While having my car serviced at Sewell Dallas as a long time customer I asked to test drive a new Buick Enclave & was not allowed because the Salesman thought I was not a serious buyer, a few weeks later I flew out to Nebraska to buy my Escalade at Sid Dillon who negotiated an awesome deal without all the stress normally involved & drove to Omaha to pick me up at the airport. Sewell Dallas then has left my detailed motor covered in grease & oil hand prints after service, they have broken my sun visor, scratched my rear bumper & told me things that were just flat out false about my car before I jumped ship on them. It was about 5 strikes before I learned that it was a companywide issue.

berk4422 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 08 Escalade, 07 C6 Vette, 05 Deville

Thompson Cadillac in Raleigh has been awesome to work with! No complaints at all.

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Thank you, mrholland! This is an amazing thread! I've enjoyed reading the posts so far and appreciate you all sharing your positive experiences.

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

MrHolland is online now Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham

You're quite welcome ma'am. Lots of people complain about their less than favorable experiences, but yet no one has spoken up. Maybe Cadillac is doing it right!!

lousy_investor is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 Escalade White Diamond

City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada. Sean Archie has been great. Awesome to deal with and got my truck in tip top shape.

bruin300 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Crestview Cadillac in West Covina, Ca has the best Service Advisor he sets the standard for Cadillac service and customer care. Thank you Wayne Bristol for taking care of my Escalade.
    jeiler9865 likes this.

PeteKT is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Tahoe

Cadillac of Novi in Novi, MI is one of the best dealerships ive ever been to and ive owned some nice luxury cars, They always take great care of my truck and me when i bring it in for any service or repairs.

enewton is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade Base

Rippy Cadillac in Wilmington, NC is the best dealer I have dealt with. I change cars like shoes and move from state to state with my job so I have dealt with a few dealerships and Rippy is the only one I will take time to compliment. Great service

k-shawn is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 Escalade Premium Blk Raven

Brogan Cadillac in Totowa NJ, they go above and beyond.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.