Any experience with USARIM Platinum Wheels?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Any experience with USARIM Platinum Wheels? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Has anyone dealt with USARIM and their replica wheels by chance? I was looking to possibly pick up a set ...
    jkwext is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade EXT

Any experience with USARIM Platinum Wheels?

Has anyone dealt with USARIM and their replica wheels by chance? I was looking to possibly pick up a set of their replica platinum wheels from them, but not sure if they are a legit company and if the rims would hold up???

www.usarim.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

FredS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade ESV
    Tirerack has replica 22's. With new sensors and OEM tires and shipping it cost me 2300

Re: Any experience with USARIM Platinum Wheels?

I saw that, but I am looking for the Platinum wheels. I only saw the regular edition 22's on there.

ELUSIVE is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Porsche Cayenne Diesel, Porsche 997 Carrera S, VW Passat SE

I've been thinking of doing the same thing for snow tires. I'd be interested in anyone's feedback on USARim as well.

Just as an update about USARIM. I called them on a Saturday because their website says they are open. A guy answered and sounded like he was at a motocross race. All I could hear were MX bikes screaming in the background. Obviously this is not an established company or they wouldn't be answering the phone at a dirtbike track. I guess it's nice that he took my call and was able to answer my questions for the most part, but again, I think this just shows what kind of business they run. I ended up buying OEM rims off of a friend. You can make your own choice...

jdubh25 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS, 2007 Escalade
    I live about 20 min from their office/wherehouse and have also thought about getting some of the replica platinum wheels...if I do go there I will let you know more about them.

OEM PARTS DIRECT INC is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE
    Quote Originally Posted by jkwext View Post
    Just as an update about USARIM. I called them on a Saturday because their website says they are open. A guy answered and sounded like he was at a motocross race. All I could hear were MX bikes screaming in the background. Obviously this is not an established company or they wouldn't be answering the phone at a dirtbike track. I guess it's nice that he took my call and was able to answer my questions for the most part, but again, I think this just shows what kind of business they run. I ended up buying OEM rims off of a friend. You can make your own choice...
    I disagree with this statement. Just because he was at an event of some sort doesn't mean that they're not an established company. You have to consider the fact that on Saturday's, business is generally slow, say maybe 1-2 calls, so why would he work in the office all day when he could effectively answer the phones, send invoices, and reply to emails with a smart phone?

Just food for thought.

-Timmy

LAJ1987 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade EXT, Escalade Platinum

I recently purchased a 2011 Platinum Escalade for my wife. She didnt like the wheels so they were removed after about 1000 miles and replaced. My plan was to put them on my EXT but I have not done so. They are in as new condition with the center caps and TPMS sensors included. They have the factory Bridgestone tires that are also basically new.

I would sell them for $3000. I would prefer not to ship them. Please PM me if you are interested or contact me @ laj21987@yahoo.com for pictures.

frank616 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 Escalade

I actually live in Encinitas, about 20 mins. away from UsaRim's warehouse and went to visit them on the advice of a guy in the parts dept. (off record of course) at my local dealer -- for a lower cost alternative to factory rims. They have a giant warehouse, probably 30,000 feet and about 15 people working there. Everyone was nice for the most part and the wheels were great, lots of compliments on them. They gave me paperwork for a lifetime warranty and told me to come back within 30 days if there were any problems. I've had the wheels for about 4 months no and no complaint. Just my $.02. I'll try to get a picture up soon.

anhandrew is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade ESV modded out, 2013 ATS LUX 2.5L

I just bought a set of Platinum rims from them. Very nice to deal with over the phone.

After install I did notice a little bubble under the chrome behind the cap. It's covered so i am not too worried about it.

Thanks,

Andrew

cane87 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

i am thinking of grabbing a pair of these also, seems everyone in my area has the the original 22" chrome rims and i barely see any plat rims set ups.I also dont like aftermarket rim look but i still would like to have my truck look semi different.

cane87 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

ok i bite the bullet and ordered these also.. i will keep everyone updated and let you know how it goes..they are priced to sell that for sure. lets see how they hold up

they have a 1 year warrenty on the chome peel

and a lifetime warrenty on defects, which doesnt cover the rim bending from pot holes etc.lets see

48Dodge is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '08 Escalade ESV

Quote Originally Posted by cane87 View Post
    ok i bite the bullet and ordered these also.. i will keep everyone updated and let you know how it goes..they are priced to sell that for sure. lets see how they hold up

they have a 1 year warrenty on the chome peel

and a lifetime warrenty on defects, which doesnt cover the rim bending from pot holes etc.lets see
    Just wondering if I could get some updates on the USARims from those that have had them for a while. I'm planning on getting new rims when it's time for new tires which will probably be about 6 months from now. Got to decide if I get the standard 22s or upgrade to the platinums. Any feedback is appreciated.

icaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I would like to upgrade to platinum wheels also. Seems USArim has the lowest price on market.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.