Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, lowering kit in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I will be lowering my Ext in the next few days and was wondering once i lower it do i ...
- 12-10-11 01:58 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2007 cadillac ext
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
I will be lowering my Ext in the next few days and was wondering once i lower it do i need to get another alignment. Drop spindles on front, springs in the back.
- 12-10-11 04:55 AM #2
Re: lowering kit
Yes. Search a bit, there's lots of info on this.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
Air Tool Kit - 17 PieceMore on PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit