Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, lowering kit in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I will be lowering my Ext in the next few days and was wondering once i lower it do i ...
- 12-10-11 01:58 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2007 cadillac ext
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
I will be lowering my Ext in the next few days and was wondering once i lower it do i need to get another alignment. Drop spindles on front, springs in the back.
- 12-10-11 04:55 AM #2
Re: lowering kit
Yes. Search a bit, there's lots of info on this.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag
Tool Bag - 15 InchMore on PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm