Did anyone do any Leds install in the Front as well as Leds in the interior?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Did anyone do any Leds install in the Front as well as Leds in the interior? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Any pics? Just curious if anyone did anything special in regards to their Escalade with LEDs lights exterior/interior? Any pics? ...
    doctorwill is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade

Did anyone do any Leds install in the Front as well as Leds in the interior?

Any pics?

Just curious if anyone did anything special in regards to their Escalade with LEDs lights exterior/interior? Any pics?

Im about to get my Escalade custom with Leds...

Thanks

Will

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

MrHolland is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham

Re: Did anyone do any Leds install in the Front as well as Leds in the interior?

Yeah, a gentleman with the name matchn_toyz has done some things to his. Just search a little, its in here

StevieT is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Esclade EXT

Re: Did anyone do any Leds install in the Front as well as Leds in the interior?

Tons of posts on this

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

My trucks are 100% led, have platinums so the headlights are done, added full interior, backup, puddle lights, license plate and fog lights all from VLED, have this setup in all 3 trucks. Works and looks great

ELUSIVE is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Porsche Cayenne Diesel, Porsche 997 Carrera S, VW Passat SE

hcvone - Do you know which bulb you used on the inside of the driver and passenger side front doors?
    I've had issues finding which LED bulb will fit in that opening.

stater02 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 Escalade, Luxury Trim

I did a full LED/HID conversion. I used all LEDs with the exception of the fog lights and the DRL (used HID for these.) I've read posts on here that have stated that HID will burn out the Caddy-logod cover on the middle light, but I have not found that to be true in my case.

I replaced the top lights (parking lights) with LEDs. I did 4300K all the way around, as it's the closest to stock there is. Anything more than that and you'll get more blues/purples.

As for your question on the doors, I used 168s there. I had to use a utility knife to trim just a little bit of plastic off the resistor at the base of the LED.

I have a ton of pictures of all of this, as my buddy is doing a write up on this for his aftermarket car parts website. Let me know if you need any of them and I can post.

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by ELUSIVE View Post
    hcvone - Do you know which bulb you used on the inside of the driver and passenger side front doors?
    I've had issues finding which LED bulb will fit in that opening.
    I used 6k on the interior color, I believe these are the same bulb as the puddle lights, or at least what I have listed, but I pulled one out of the door to double check #194_4_HPF_W_6K

http://www.v-leds.com/Interior-LED-B...-p5768086.html

richw3533 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '07 Escalade

I did with exception to my HID's in LED's on BADCAD, here is the link to check out some pics. I will be posting all once the interior is finished in suede.

http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/h...hw3533/BADCAD/

ELUSIVE is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Porsche Cayenne Diesel, Porsche 997 Carrera S, VW Passat SE

Quote Originally Posted by hcvone View Post
    I used 6k on the interior color, I believe these are the same bulb as the puddle lights, or at least what I have listed, but I pulled one out of the door to double check #194_4_HPF_W_6K

http://www.v-leds.com/Interior-LED-B...-p5768086.html

Thank you!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.