Cadillac Owners Forum banner

TRADE - 2nd row bench for buckets - power / heated - Long Island, NY

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  TLO 
#1 ·
My truck is a standard Escalade 2008 Ebony interior with power folding and heated bench. My seats are in excellent condition with little visible wear - everything works as it should. Looking to swap for some captains that are also excellent condition folding and heated. Will pay 1/2 the cost to have dealership swap them out.

Thanks!

#3 ·
I just finished the swap...if you do get a taker, definitely do yourself. Very easy. Pull covers on the back (connected with velcro). Unscrew 2 13 mm nuts that holds bench together (deep socket), unplug seats, remove 8 18mm nuts (deep socket), swap seats and reverse order. Buckets should come with 2 covers for each seat. Bench is a single piece cover. I pulled my buckets out the side door with a blanket down and loaded the bench from the rear with rear seats removed.

#4 ·
ctsvesq said:
I have an 08 with power folding heated bench. Do you have heated and power folding buckets? Still interested in a trade? Im in smithtown. Thanks
--Lev
Yes my bucket seats are heated and power folding. Im still interested in the trade if you want we can arrange to get together and do the trade. Im located in south richmond hill NY. Let me know when and where we could do the trade. Also my bucket seats are ebony. Is your bench ebody as well?

Thanks
Jerry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.