Free 2011 Nav Disk - Page 7
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Free 2011 Nav Disk in Cadillac Escalade Forums; thanks guys, I love this forum. Good info, kind people willing to help, and free nav cds Ps: hot mine ...
    Mha
    Mha is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): none

Re: Free 2011 Nav Disk

thanks guys, I love this forum. Good info, kind people willing to help, and free nav cds

Ps: hot mine in a weeks time

Mha
    Mha is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): none

Any body know how many updates they make a year? The one thats came with my 07ext was 1.0 and the new i just got is 9.3

samw is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 07 Escalade ESV

Quote Originally Posted by samw View Post
    How long did it take to get? I was told via email and received email confirmation but haven't seen the disk yet I received the email on the 9th. Maybe not a go?
    My disk just came in the mail. I am sure glad I came across this post! Saved $200
    Thanks everyone.

spaceboyusa is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV

Just picked up a 2007 ESV on Thursday, came across this thread on Friday late, talked to GM Nav Disc 10 minutes back and my free upgrade is coming in the mail! WOO HOO!

It did take me 4 calls in to the 877 number as they kept bouncing me back and forth between the "main" folks and the "order" folks but I got someone on the "orders" side the last time around that apologized for the hassle and said "she'd take care of me"...and boy did she!

ATyson is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac Escalade

Called 877NAVDISC and was told I was not eligible. I lied and said it was impossible b/c I am original owner. She told me to call Cadillac Customer Care 800.458.8006. I told the lady I was original owner and NAVDISC people informed me I was not eligible. She asked me the same questions: address/phone number/VIN/ etc. Put me on hold. Came back a couple minutes later and said we will send the NAV DISC this one time for free. SILLY!

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

they can tell that you lied... but i'm pretty sure their 'handbook' says to give you a free update to make you a 'happy customer'
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

brentspatriots is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT

are you all talking about the nav disk that runs the GPS nav? I dont understand what filware is and why you need the upgrade for the VCIM? obvious newb here lol

halfnoon2002 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade

I just sent them an email, then they repied asking for my vin....four days later, I have 9.3

Quote Originally Posted by halfnoon2002 View Post
    I just sent them an email, then they repied asking for my vin....four days later, I have 9.3
    what email address?

halfnoon2002 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by halfnoon2002 View Post
    i filled out the info on the link and then it said the specified URL cannot be found...or something along those lines., i guess ill wait until monday and call

tlawrence7808 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): EXT

I just put my order in.....I told them I just got back from doing 18 months oversees.....asked for my vin and I was eligible...should receive 5-10 days

marcus769 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by brentspatriots View Post
    i filled out the info on the link and then it said the specified URL cannot be found...or something along those lines., i guess ill wait until monday and call
    Yeah, same luck Im having... I feel like they've disabled it?

MrHolland is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham

Is there that much difference between 2010 disc and the current disk offered?

BugSlayer is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade EXT

Yesteday I called the nav disc people-I was told that the "free" disc program ended in December of 2009. Talked to 3 different people and got the same answer. I then called Cadillac customer support and got the same answer. I tried to email the nav disc people and got the error message like above. I also emailed Cadillac customer support, but no answer as of yet. What gives? Is the program still in effect or are some of you just lucky?
    UPDATE: The link to GM Nav Disc in the post above will not work, BUT if you go to their web site and then to the contact page it will work. At least it just did for me. Now to wait for theri response.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.