Free 2011 Nav Disk - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Free 2011 Nav Disk in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Just placed my order. Thanks so much for the info..Tis the Season.....
    BDEVLIN is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade LUX.

Re: Free 2011 Nav Disk

Just placed my order. Thanks so much for the info..Tis the Season..

jsw5620 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade

Just purchased my 07 on Monday . Which option are you guys pushing when calling, 1 for the postcard you got in the mail or 2 for placing an order? I just called and used option 2 for placing an order but the lady on the phone told me no dice I guess I will try again later to see if I will get another rep.

mambro is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '07 ESV

I did option 2. I said something along the lines of "I figure it's about time I call in to get the free update disc..." and go from there. Looking over some of these posts, it does seem to vary by the person you get on the other end of the phone. Mine quickly asked what model year and then explained that the program ended December of LAST year, but they would do a goodwill thing. That's when you get to the most important question. "Can I have your VIN?" If the previous owner has already claimed an upgrade (or two), you will be out of luck. My VIN was not in their system, so it worked out for me.

hdmech is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 escalade , 87 GN

I received my 2011 disc , no charge , I emailed them from the Navdisc site and within hours they responded asking for my shipping info. The previous owner had not taken advantage of the update disc(s).

emoerman is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade EXT

Tried yesterday, was turned down, "sir that promotion was over last year". After reading this post, will try again next week and hope for someone new on the other end of the line.

I just called back today and spoke with someone and I am hoping they hooked me up after being turned down on the first try. Seems everything went through but will be Monday before I know for sure because the Nav Disc group (I guess who ships them out) is closed until then. I got a case number and the lady said she would call Monday to confirm Monday that it is going out.

From what I was told on both calls, it doesn't matter if you are the original owner or not. Just as long as an update hasn't been sent out on your VIN.

Big Windy Ext is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Caddy EXT

I wonder if they would do a second update since owners were entitled to two ? It never hurts to ask , the 2010 upgrade has had me arguing with my Lade when she comes up with a ridiculous solution for getting to some places like running 3 miles to the west and running parallel to the interstate even though she's told tollroads and fastest route , then she keeps carrying on about turning around or trying to get back to some third world road , dumb ##### wants to shop antiques or something .

Just received my update disc today

keshaunm is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade

I just got my 2011 disc ordered today. I got a free updated disc back in 2009 so I thought I was going to get turned down for this one. I called the 888 # and told them I was calling to get the free updated disc. They asked for my VIN #, did some type of verification then took my shipping info and said I should be receiving my disc in 7 to 10 days. Thanks OP!!!! Does anyone know what the difference about the 2011 disc?

endrust is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 Escalade

If anyone is willing to ship me their old Navigation Disc I would be more than happy to pay for postage. I bought a 2008 Esclade and it does not have the Naviagation Disc. BTW the Escalade is spectacular! I can't beleive that an SUV is more fun to drive than a Jaguar convertible!

stephenstay is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac Escalade, 2007 STS-V

Smile Re: Free 2011 Nav Disk

It's posts with value like this that make it worth supporting this site. Emailed Navdisc yesterday and my complementary disk is on the way today. Thanks for the information. Free is a very good price.
    SS

mambro is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '07 ESV

Thumbs up Re: Free 2011 Nav Disk

Quote Originally Posted by stephenstay View Post
    It's posts with value like this that make it worth supporting this site. Emailed Navdisc yesterday and my complementary disk is on the way today. Thanks for the information. Free is a very good price.
    SS
    Big "+1" there. This thread alone was worth my becoming a "Supporting Member" on this site.

rjherrmann is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade ESV, Range Rover Overfinch 480S, E500 4Matic

Ha! I just called and they are sending me a 2011 update today! Wow, great find guys/gals, absolutely made my Monday SO much better than it started. Cheers!

ESCALADE132 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 Escalade

for all of you that are getting the FREE update 2011 disc do you have a 2007? Or different years I have a 2008 will it work with a 2008?

RippyPartsDept is online now Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

2006 and 2007 only... i'm very surprised that people are still getting free updates... but if you manage to get one then all the power to ya!
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.