Free 2011 Nav Disk - Page 18
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Free 2011 Nav Disk in Cadillac Escalade Forums; What is their phone number?...
    mountainmaxman is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 ESV

Re: Free 2011 Nav Disk

What is their phone number?

lee88 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    (877) 628-3472

rjhrepo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac Escalade esv
    Guys this happen to me with the disc read error. I called the gm customer number told them the issue. They said the free offer expired in 08 but they would extend a 1 time extension. They just gave me the confirmation number and are shipping it out.

stater02 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 Escalade, Luxury Trim

Hi folks. Here's my experience:

First, I tried honesty. I called 877-NAV-DISC and told them that I have read about being able to get an updated disc via a 1 time complimentary/promotional offer via an Escalade enthusiast website. I tried this 3 times with different people with no luck. I called back a 4th time and told the rep that I was receiving a read error on my disk. Had it in and was told by the service tech to call this number for a one time replacement. She gave me the Caddy customer service number (800-462-8782) and told me to call them and tell them the same story. I made a note of her name and called CCS.

I gave CCS the same story and told them that the rep at the NAV DISC number told me to call and provided them with the story and her name. The CCS rep took all my info, put me on hold so that he could talk to the NAV DISC team and within 5 minutes was confirming my mailing address to mail out the new disk.

Hate having to lie to get this, but tried the truth several times to no avail.

CADILLACESV is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    My nav screen Keeps freezing and u have to turn off escalade and turn it back on... What do I do? I have 2007 Escalade ESV

MrHolland is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham

Quote Originally Posted by stater02 View Post
    Hi folks. Here's my experience:

First, I tried honesty. I called 877-NAV-DISC and told them that I have read about being able to get an updated disc via a 1 time complimentary/promotional offer via an Escalade enthusiast website. I tried this 3 times with different people with no luck. I called back a 4th time and told the rep that I was receiving a read error on my disk. Had it in and was told by the service tech to call this number for a one time replacement. She gave me the Caddy customer service number (800-462-8782) and told me to call them and tell them the same story. I made a note of her name and called CCS.

I gave CCS the same story and told them that the rep at the NAV DISC number told me to call and provided them with the story and her name. The CCS rep took all my info, put me on hold so that he could talk to the NAV DISC team and within 5 minutes was confirming my mailing address to mail out the new disk.

Hate having to lie to get this, but tried the truth several times to no avail.
    If the truth didnt work, maybe its because you were not entitled to a free disc!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CADILLACESV View Post
    My nav screen Keeps freezing and u have to turn off escalade and turn it back on... What do I do? I have 2007 Escalade ESV
    You might try creating a new thread on the main Escalade page. It will will get much more exposure there.

CADILLACESV is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrholland
    You might try creating a new thread on the main Escalade page. It will will get much more exposure there.
    How do I do that I'm new on this site

On the main page where this listing is located, there is a blue button toward the top left that reads "Post a new thread." Click, title it and begin typing.

stater02 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 Escalade, Luxury Trim

Quote Originally Posted by mrholland View Post
    If the truth didnt work, maybe its because you were not entitled to a free disc!!!!!!
    You're right. I'm not. But neither were the hundreds, maybe thousands of others who conned their way into getting it for free! Set a bad precedent, live with the results.

Besides, I consider it a return on investment for my tax dollars keeping GM afloat.

krieghoff is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ESV

And that is what makes America great!

Mcfarljb2003 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 escalade esv

Got my free nav disk! No magic words, just asked for one. Sending me 2012 version

adprima is offline Cadillac Owners Member

newbie here, but glad I found this info. made the call to gmnavdisc yesterday and, other than being put on hold for seemingly forever, had no problem and I have a 2012 disc coming at no charge. thanks all

mbdubb2361 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 Escalade
    This disk is only for those who have a disk nav, what if yours is through satellite how would you upgrade?

K9Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 AWD Escalade Ultra Luxury Raven Black

They do not have such technology in our trucks. The newer trucks 2011+ use a CF card, instead of a dvd.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.