Free 2011 Nav Disk - Page 11
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Free 2011 Nav Disk in Cadillac Escalade Forums; NRich, I am glad that they did this for you! Let us know when you get it and how the ...
    Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Free 2011 Nav Disk

NRich,
    I am glad that they did this for you! Let us know when you get it and how the upgrade works out for you!
    Breanne
    Cadillac Customer Service

Merge is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ★ 2009 CTS⁴ Black Raven|Ebony ★

The price they charge for upgrades is outrageous.
    It should be free.

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

check the pricing for nav upgrades for other luxury brands... then we'll talk who's more reasonable with their pricing
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

black_asp is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 Escalade Black Raven Luxury

This just worked for me on my 2008 Escalade...less than five minutes on the phone...

Told them my disc occasionally gave me an error and my dealer told me to call 877-NAV-DISK...tell them you are the original owner.

teefrieson is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 cadillac ext

This just worked for me. Told them my disc game me an error and I was the original owner. They gave me an option of getting the 2011 disc. or get the 2012 disc. the new disc has 20% upgrade from 2011. I choose the 2012 which is on back order but will shipout when they become available.

NRich is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade ESV

Just got my 2011 disk as promised. Works like a charm. It did a 10 min update when I inserted disk and then worked as expected. This was a very easy transaction that I am so thankful to this forum for giving me the info. You all ROCK!

gpiquer is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade ESV 2007

Yes I did yesterday without any luck . I talked to NAV US and they transfer to NAV CANADA where they have a confuse message depend on which person pick the phone ... One told me to go to the closest dealership and pick the DVD up , of course I called them and they says No way we can give you a free DVD eve thought I explained that mine was never claimed by the original owner and NAV Canada has a tracking as "Open" and waiting for the Owner to pick it up ( Until then I was keeping my hope alive .... The second one, told me that the promotion was expired 3 years ago and If I need one I have to buy no " goodwill" or any consideration involved . So to make this history short I don't think I will get the free DVD anytime soon.

ahmaduhhs is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 STS, 2003 Cadillac Seville STS

will this same process work if i called about my 2003 sts 56k?

no... the free discs were a new car promotion for 2006 and 2007 models ... those years are the only years that the free discs were available ... as noted its becoming very hard to get the free discs since the owners of those vehicles were supposed to get their discs in the following two years and we are now 5 years past when those cars were sold new with this promotion
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

plus i don't think there is a new disc available for your nav system anymore ... but check http://gmnavdisc.com anyways just to make sure

gpiquer is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade ESV 2007

Hi All ,

Good news , Finally I will get my free DVD Navigation disc for the Cadillac Escalade 2007 . Thanks for the support of this forum

JohnnyBlaze760 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 07 Cadillac Escalade

Hi, I've been using this forum for some time now, just never registered. What a great site and has helped me through any problems I've had with my escalade. Anyhow I too had a very old Nav disc which I believe it's version 1.0. I took some advice on here and called the Nav Disc number. I spoke with representive who I told that I just came from the dealer getting a few services done. I also said while I was there I asked about an updated disc and my dealer said I should of been given one free upgrade through the years. So he asked for my VIN number and put me on hold for a few minutes. He came back on the line and asked for name and address and processed me an order for a new disc for free. The only thing was this 2012 disc version 10.3 was on back order and said I should receive it in a few weeks and no later than December. Well two weeks later (today) I got it in the mail. Thanks for the help and saving me a few hundred as I was about to purchase one.

soflarick is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): none

Just called the number. They said I would have to purchase a disk for $199, last update was 2009. They didn't ask for a VIN number, just year/make/model.

have you read all 166 previous posts? some forum members got the same response but were eventually able to get a free disc... try their methods

asudevilboy80 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by RippyPartsDept View Post
    have you read all 166 previous posts? some forum members got the same response but were eventually able to get a free disc... try their methods
    I just tried calling as well and followed the same steps previous posters have used...

"I was just at the dealership getting service done, my disk is giving me an error and since I am the original owner of a 2007 Escalade they told me to give 1-877-NAV-DISK a call for a free upgrade"

...well the operator on the line sounded like she knew EXACTLY what I was talking about and told me unfortunately I was misinformed and that promotion ended in Dec 2009.

Some of you guys that called multiple times and it worked, what did you do different?? Maybe it just depends on the operator who handles the call? Or did I miss something in the previous posts??

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.