My Truck is Famous :) Thanks AlphaTherm Heated Washer Fluid is BACK
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, My Truck is Famous :) Thanks AlphaTherm Heated Washer Fluid is BACK in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I wanted to say THANK YOU to Alpha Therm for my new Heated Washer Fluid. a couple weeks ago i ...
    PeteKT is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Tahoe

My Truck is Famous :) Thanks AlphaTherm Heated Washer Fluid is BACK

I wanted to say THANK YOU to Alpha Therm for my new Heated Washer Fluid.

a couple weeks ago i went to the Dealer to have some warranty work done. I told them I DECLINE the Heated Washer Fluid Removal.

When i went to pickup the Car the salesman told me "I feel so BAD they accidently removed the washer fluid Module." I said ok well not much i can do about it now, so a few days later I recieve a check for $100 from GM.

I went to alphatherm website and ordered the aftermarket piece so I can have my washer fluid back. after ordering it I noticed the company address is only 5 minutes from my house. So i called them to see if I can pick it up instead of having to wait for the shipping.

Ater a few hours I got a call from Joe. he asked what kind of car i have and I told him a 2008 Excalade EXT. He asked if i would be willing to let them video tape the installation if they refyunded the money and gave me the part for free.

OF COURSE i said yes who wouldnt. So i went and got it installed.

Today I got the emal telling me the Video was up on there website. Here is the link, Scrool down and you will see the video with my Escalade.

http://www.alphathermusa.com/heatedwash-AT-37GM.html

Here is the Video

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Re: My Truck is Famous :) Thanks AlphaTherm Heated Washer Fluid is BACK

Quote Originally Posted by PeteKT View Post
    I wanted to say THANK YOU to Alpha Therm for my new Heated Washer Fluid.

a couple weeks ago i went to the Dealer to have some warranty work done. I told them I DECLINE the Heated Washer Fluid Removal.

When i went to pickup the Car the salesman told me "I feel so BAD they accidently removed the washer fluid Module." I said ok well not much i can do about it now, so a few days later I recieve a check for $100 from GM.

I went to alphatherm website and ordered the aftermarket piece so I can have my washer fluid back. after ordering it I noticed the company address is only 5 minutes from my house. So i called them to see if I can pick it up instead of having to wait for the shipping.

Ater a few hours I got a call from Joe. he asked what kind of car i have and I told him a 2008 Excalade EXT. He asked if i would be willing to let them video tape the installation if they refyunded the money and gave me the part for free.

OF COURSE i said yes who wouldnt. So i went and got it installed.

Today I got the emal telling me the Video was up on there website. Here is the link, Scrool down and you will see the video with my Escalade.

http://www.alphathermusa.com/heatedwash-AT-37GM.html

Here is the Video

I have the units and just waiting for the switches from GM to install them in my 2010's. Really miss that feature, not too much longer.

sksmoker is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 Escalade

how are you planning on installing the unit without previous wiring to hook into? Are you going to wire the switch from the wiper leads or??

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by sksmoker View Post
    how are you planning on installing the unit without previous wiring to hook into? Are you going to wire the switch from the wiper leads or??
    One of my companies makes wire harnesses for fuel injection, so the wiring is not an issue, and we have a 07' sitting at the shop and have the wiring drawings from the manual, one of my guys spent a few hours with the 07' and the 10's and told me as soon as he gets the switches he will do the install, it's nice when the guy running shop is doing the work. I will get pics when it happens, and who knows maybe another side business in the works.

WaterKing is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade EXT and 2012 Volt

Just to add some more information...Alphatherm also makes and sells a second unit designed for those who have no wiring...it fits the same and only needs a power line to battery/fuse box....works automatically, no interior wiring required.

PreachRR is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade

Hey dumb question .. what color is your truck is it the Gold mist or radiant bronze? Looks like my radiant bronze lade!

Coop is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade

The current Promo Code is "web716" if anyone is interested.

GrynchEXT is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 EXT

THX - just used code to order one w/ 10% discount. I had the recall done a couple weeks ago.

StevieT is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Esclade EXT

Just ordered my replacement finally. With winter coming up this will be a nice feature to try out. I purchased the truck in June and they took it out in July and I never got to play Videos are a always a huge help glad you were able to provide subject.

CadX6 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Anyone with an 09 or 10 installed AlphaTherm's "on demand" aftermarket unit http://www.alphathermusa.com/heated-wash-AT-38OD.html (Carl - our resident "snowman"???)? My only concern would be having the heating element running constantly all year long, even when you wouldn't be needing it - but I suppose you could just pull the fuse until winter. Got my 09 in October of last year, just before the snows started, & that is one feature my 07 had that I really miss (as do most of you as evidenced by this thread).

kfmcmcahon is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 Gold Mist Escalade

any one know the current discount code?
    web716 isn't working?

Bear is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 Escalade EXT

Quote Originally Posted by hcvone View Post
    One of my companies makes wire harnesses for fuel injection, so the wiring is not an issue, and we have a 07' sitting at the shop and have the wiring drawings from the manual, one of my guys spent a few hours with the 07' and the 10's and told me as soon as he gets the switches he will do the install, it's nice when the guy running shop is doing the work. I will get pics when it happens, and who knows maybe another side business in the works.
    Did you get this installed? I would love to see some pics as I'm in the same boat with my 2010. I guess I could have the full time unit installed, but I would rather have that "factory installed" look and control.

BIG LAC is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 08 Escalade

Man I'm so tempted to order this item!! Only thing is that I guess when ever I have to go to the Dealership for repairs I would have to remove it.

So glad I put this back in, never knew it would be so fun

Quote Originally Posted by BIG LAC View Post
    Man I'm so tempted to order this item!! Only thing is that I guess when ever I have to go to the Dealership for repairs I would have to remove it.
    There is a member here that had the recall done, then the dealer installed the AlphaTherm.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.