Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Weathertech in Canada

Tags
ext
1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  fivepix 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, especially fellow Canadians!

I was checking the products and prices on the Weathertech website. I know a lot of you just love their products but I am finding the prices a little out of whack. The typical Canadian rant I suppose but with our currencies almost at par, I am just wondering why it costs 30% more in the Canadian site comparing to the US site.

Anyone has experienced getting a better deal from this side of the border?

Thanks in advance!

#4 ·
bought the weathertech front liners, rear mats and the molded mud flaps. tried to buy online from us website and they continually put me off to the canadian site because of my shipping address. i called them up and asked why a canadian company that ships from canada (that was in 07) was charging such a heavy premium. he gave me the usual song and dance, sidestep until finally telling me that "the american market dictates it's own prices to stay competitive, in canada we don't have that problem". anyway he gave me a break on the price. i love the front floor liners but the rear cut to fit suck, no better than a canadian tire set. hope this help inform you.

#5 ·
Thanks!!! that's great insight. Really appreciate it. Didn't even know weathertech was a Canadian company. That really sucks for us to have to pay more. CAD was at par back in 2007 too right?

Maybe I will just buy the front and go to canadian tire to get the back ones. I was thinking about getting their third row seat mats too.

#6 ·
I'm getting some for next winter, i'd rather pay more $$ since the ones I get at Canadian Tire never really seem to fit properly, they slide around don't really hold the snow or mud too good unless you get the really cheap ones which suck you're still paying a lot so why not pay the extra 30-40 bucks and get ones you know will fit like a glove.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.