New Escalade Owner Questions
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, New Escalade Owner Questions in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I just made the leap from a 1SG STS to an Escalade and I just had a couple of storage ...
    corvette00 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Escalade Luxury, 2000 Corvette

New Escalade Owner Questions

I just made the leap from a 1SG STS to an Escalade and I just had a couple of storage questions. Where to you store the rear DVD headphones? Also, is there any place to store smaller items you would like to keep in the back? I am a bit anal about my vehicles, I like to carry a couple of towels and a cloth for wiping off various items. It seems you just have to leave them in the back on the floor.

I really liked my STS and miss the key fob entry system with the push button start. It seems a vehicle of the price of the Escalade should have these features. However, the Escalade really gives you a good feeling when you drive it (love the exhaust note).

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

CalCad5 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade

Re: New Escalade Owner Questions

What year do you have? Im a bit the same way, I just ended up keeping a small micro fiber towel in the back folded in the corner. Headphones in the center console. It would be nice if it had a push start (like my girlfriends Nissan Altima, not nearly the price of an Escalade lol) I've learned to settle for the key..... and the remote start, which I NEVER use.

2010, I guess I am not use to a vehicle with out a trunk. I guess I will have to buy some sort of storage bag. Also, I think I will take the tip on this site out the rear cargo mat.

CalCad5 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Escalade

Ya it's funny, for a vehicle of that size, it sure doesn't have much storage room. But I still love it. I love driving it 2 much to give it up for that reason.

ESCALADE132 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 Escalade

I keep my headphones under the cup holder in the rear drivers side. If you pull up on the cup holder there is some storage room under there. Your jack is also under there

thanks, I will give it a try tomorrrow

evois is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 escalade hybrid

i just bought a bag from bestbuy to hold CD/DVD, headphones and the remote. I also got 2 earphones that you can plug in the rear console when your passenger wants to hear the movie or you would want it to be quiet during long drives and use it to hear own music(kids).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.