Accessory 22's
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Accessory 22's in Cadillac Escalade Forums; I was just wondering if anyone had any pictures of these wheels actually on an Escalade, preferably an Ext. I've ...
    CaddyMan421 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Accessory 22's

I was just wondering if anyone had any pictures of these wheels actually on an Escalade, preferably an Ext. I've searched but couldn't find any.

Wheels: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/22-CA...Q5fAccessories

Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Ronin is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '07 Escalade ESV AWD

Re: Accessory 22's

Quote Originally Posted by CaddyMan421 View Post
    I was just wondering if anyone had any pictures of these wheels actually on an Escalade, preferably an Ext. I've searched but couldn't find any.

Wheels: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/22-CA...Q5fAccessories

Thanks.
    My dealer has an EXT on the floor with those and I'm picking my ESV from service up today. If I'm not a complete dumbazz I'll try to remember to snap a pic for you. Personally, I thought they looked pretty good...

txlaw2002 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 Escalade

I had them on a loaner. I really liked them. I thought they looked better than previous oem 22's

Quote Originally Posted by txlaw2002 View Post
    I had them on a loaner. I really liked them. I thought they looked better than previous oem 22's
    Did they ride any different that the standard oem 22's or is it basically the same ride?

And to Ronin: I'd really appreciate a picture. I can't make up my mind whether I want to go with the those accessory 22's or aftermarket 24's. I want to give my truck somewhat of a different look than most other escalades, which have the standard oem 22's, but not "BLING" it out if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by CaddyMan421 View Post
    Did they ride any different that the standard oem 22's or is it basically the same ride?

And to Ronin: I'd really appreciate a picture. I can't make up my mind whether I want to go with the those accessory 22's or aftermarket 24's. I want to give my truck somewhat of a different look than most other escalades, which have the standard oem 22's, but not "BLING" it out if you know what I mean.
    I would have liked to be able to help you out (today), but it looks like my truck is down for another day...which they told me as I was on my way to pick it up... If I remember tomorrow, and that's a big IF considering my cranial capacity, I'll grab a few pics fer ya...

SilveradoSS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 07 Escalade EXT/94 STS

Here is my 2007 EXT...

Perfect! Much better than the pics I could have take with my crappy cell phone camera...there you have it. They definitely look good on an EXT...

SilveradoSS thanks a lot for the pics. I really appreciate it, that's a nice looking truck. I like how the rims give the Escalade a different look than with the standard rims but I still can't make up my mind though . lol

minho80 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 09 Escalade

The only bad thing about that those wheels is that they are escalade sport truck they call it, is a cheaper truck for 3000.00 less than the other one for 09 dont come with magnetic suspension that is y is cheaper. wheels looks good but in my opinion someone who knows might say you got a cheaper caddy than him

Quote Originally Posted by minho80 View Post
    The only bad thing about that those wheels is that they are escalade sport truck they call it, is a cheaper truck for 3000.00 less than the other one for 09 dont come with magnetic suspension that is y is cheaper. wheels looks good but in my opinion someone who knows might say you got a cheaper caddy than him
    Huh???????

Quote Originally Posted by SilveradoSS View Post
    Huh???????
    I was thinking the same exact thing...

And I forgot to comment...you'd think that you would have at least bothered to wash your truck before taking some pics...

How many coats of Zaino do you have on that?! Very nice, super clean...

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    I was thinking the same exact thing...

And I forgot to comment...you'd think that you would have at least bothered to wash your truck before taking some pics...

How many coats of Zaino do you have on that?! Very nice, super clean...
    Thanks, no Zaino, just a Proprietary Spray Detailer/Wax I buy from a friend that is a distributor.

gark is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade

I think they are the best looking factory wheels for the Escalade. I have a set on my 07 Lade.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.