Cadillac Owners Forum banner

08 Escalade with Delphi Supernav Bluetooth compatibility ??????

10K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  TedG 
#1 ·
If i am right the 07 and 08 Cadillac Esclade is equipped with the Delphi Automotive Inc. Supernav navigation system.

Does someone know if this navigation integrate in system is compatible
with the Delphi Bluetooth Connectivity Device and if it is possible
to integrate this device into the szstem in the escalade using the described funtions.......

Here are the links for the Bluetooth device

http://delphi.com/manufacturers/auto/entertainment/connectivity/bluetooth_con_device/

[
Appreciate your feedback

#3 ·
that's actually very good find. I wish I could put my hands on one of those.
what I 've been told is, on the new Cadillac generation, bluetooth device will be inserted into the on star module. (may be the same one)
link from post #1 basicaly shows what Delphi came up with in general. it could be for Aftermarket, or other car makers they make product for, or who knows.
Delphi is wierd and unpredictible.

#10 ·
Randyb777,

This was a great "catch" that you stumbled upon! Very timely too, just before Scosche Blue Fusion is released. I think we'd all much rather have a plug n' play product that's actually made by the same manufacturer of the head-unit.

mrowl,

Hopefully we'll find out an ETA on this product in the coming week.

#11 ·
Dear friends,

got the following from Delphi support Line

quote:

Thank you for contacting delphi.com.

Vehicle manufacturers value their relationship with their vehicle owners. The vehicle manufacturers have requested that all inquiries only be directed through their dealer and service organizations. Thus, per our contractual agreements, all inquiries regarding repairs, exchanges or specifications must be redirected to the respective vehicle manufacturers' dealer and service organizations. If the dealer is unable to answer your questions, they can contact our technical support at 1-800-428-0501.

Sincerely,
delphi.com Customer Service

unquote:

Seems that we need a dealer in the states which is willing to help us.

Has anyone an idea ?

#15 ·
Yeah, that unit is going to be a commodity, and it's not like people will be pulling it out and selling it on ebay like they do the navigation units. I'm sure there's going to be a GM part number for it at some point. Even if the dealership won't do the install it seems like it will be plug n' play.

#16 ·
Having just bought my 08 a few days ago, I was extremely disappointed to find it had no bluetooth capability. This looks like the proper device to get it. It would be nice if it had all the possible bells and whistles.
Pretty sorry state of affairs when my motorcycle actually has a better system than this truck. I put a Garmin Zumo 550 on my Concours 14 and have a J&M bluetooth headset. The Zumo picks up my iPhone and presents me with it's phonebook, call history, yada, yada. And it pipes calls right to the helmet, the thing is easier to use and sounds better then just using the phone itself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.