Molded Splash Guard for Escalade - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Molded Splash Guard for Escalade in Cadillac Escalade Forums; image-2541262997.jpg...
    teebo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1999 Escalade, 2008 Escalade

Swivel is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 Escalade Infrared

Re: Molded Splash Guard for Escalade

Thanks, teebo. Looks like a flat rather than a molded guard, is that rightÉ

QDAWG24 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 Escalade

I have the color match guards straight from Cadillac.
    image.jpg

ed@baatz.org is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

I bought a set of GM splash guards for my 2013 Escalade ESV Platinum. The front guards fit perfectly after adjusting the running boards back about two inches, but the rears do not fit at all. The GM part number for the white (rear) splash guards is 19212809. Once I realized they do NOT fit our Escalade --- I checked back and now see that these guards fit all 2013 Escalades EXCEPT for the Platinum version. So what gives with that? I know I really like our PLATINUM Escalade, but didn't realize that it has a completely different body.

Does GM offer splash guards for our Escalade --- or did they decide that the highest priced model would look better with mud all over it's rear end?

SALEEN0089 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 escalade ext

they won't work if you have the dual out exhaust on your platinum Escalade. I called my local dealership for you & that's what they told me!!! the bumper with the dual out of the back is the problem!!

Platinum plum is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 Escalade ESV Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by SALEEN0089 View Post
    they won't work if you have the dual out exhaust on your platinum Escalade. I called my local dealership for you & that's what they told me!!! the bumper with the dual out of the back is the problem!!
    I just figured this out myself last night too!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.