Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Did you go for 0.00% on an 07 Escalade? What type of deal did you get?

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  GM-4-LIFE 
G
#1 ·
Hello,

If you wouldn't mind sharing, if you went with the latest GM incentive, 0.00% for 60 months on an 07 Escalade or ESV, what type of deal did you get? Especially if you bought one that is loaded with options.

I have seen in the past, if you go this route, they do not give you as much off of the MSRP. Maybe that is just the way it is with my local dealer?

Just curious...

#3 ·
Actually, the discount SHOULD BE the same, as far as the dealer--whether it be invoice, under invoice, or whatever the dealer comes up with. It's just beyond that price then, either way, that the incentives come off.

So, it's just like any other purchase without manufacturer cash, but instead the financing--the dealer discount is the same. I'd say invoice or a couple hundred under right now, is the key deal--if not less. Then, from that, any bonus cash, etc. and the 0% financing.

Same as when you bought your current one, I believe, with the 0%--instead of the rebates.

#4 ·
$1000 below invoice for me, probably could have done better but after scouring Central Florida for 2 days there was only one left in the color I wanted with the options I wanted. Seems like everyone waited until 0 for 60 came out and bought them all over the weekend!! I know Superior Cadillac on this website is offering $3k under invioce plus 0 for 60, but they are in Michigan

John

#11 ·
I hear ya. I go where the deals are as well. There are three or four Cadillac dealers local to me out here, but I have to drive out of my way to go to the only dealer that has given me the best deals on my last two new Cadillacs. It is a shame, but what makes life great is the fact that we have a choice of where we can take our business.

SG

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.