Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, Stainless wheel well trim in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Anyone have any experience with Stainless wheel well trim on a 2007 EXT? I have seen several but I don't ...
- 10-01-07 06:13 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2003 Escalade & 2007 EXT
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
- Anchorage Alaska
Stainless wheel well trim
Anyone have any experience with Stainless wheel well trim on a 2007 EXT? I have seen several but I don't want to drill holes and the one with the clips doesn't look that great. Info please.
- 10-01-07 09:19 PM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): Sedan de Ville, CTS
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- San Antonio, Tx
Re: Stainless wheel well trim
They work real well up north where the states use road salt. The chrome gives the place for moisture and salt to sit. Body shops love it.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key SAE
Long Arm Hex Key SAE - 13 Pcs SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set; With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
Pliers - 5 Inch; LockMore on PowerTorque Tools - Pliers