2007 floor mats for white diamond with cashmere interior
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, 2007 floor mats for white diamond with cashmere interior in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Any body here bought any floor mats for this color combination? if so what color and where and how much? ...
    jimsalone is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 06 cts sport black

2007 floor mats for white diamond with cashmere interior

Any body here bought any floor mats for this color combination? if so what color and where and how much?

Thanks
    Jim

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Re: 2007 floor mats for white diamond with cashmere interior

I purchased some from Car Motorsports for my white with black interior, very nice matts.

http://www.carmotorsports.com/

pladner is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 Escalade & 2007 EXT

I have a white diamond EXT with black interior and I just bought and received floor liners from Weathertech and they are truly outstanding. Look up Weathertech on the web. I have had many different ones and these fit and they extend over the door sill.

Quote Originally Posted by pladner View Post
    I have a white diamond EXT with black interior and I just bought and received floor liners from Weathertech and they are truly outstanding. Look up Weathertech on the web. I have had many different ones and these fit and they extend over the door sill.
    I use Weathertech matts for the snow in the winter, and use my Car Motorsports ones in the nice weather.

dzar is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV

Quote Originally Posted by hcvone View Post
    I purchased some from Car Motorsports for my white with black interior, very nice matts.

http://www.carmotorsports.com/
    I have the same ones in TAN (as I have a cashmere interior, also, in my white truck). They don't "match" but they look fine. Frankly, however, I would not buy these, again. Their pattern is too close together and if you use these in a cargo area, things slide around like crazy. Underfoot they are comfortable and hold a ton of grime and water. Easy to clean, too.

Dave

Since I do not keep my 3rd row seats in the truck I keep the Weathertech cargo liner in all the time, being rubber it does not let things slide around. My black matts match perfect, but that is because they sent me samples due to the fact that I was the first 07' with black interior to get matts early last year, the sample that was suppose to be the right color black was way off the carpet color, so they sent me probably 6 samples all in different blacks, so it was an easy choice to match then. I have the Caddy logo in the center and white diamond color that says Escalade on the side so you can read it if you are standing outside the truck, they did a nice job on mine.

dzar is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV

I like Weathertech, also. Have them in my minivan. I need the third row and wanted all my mats to match (no reason they should, but something felt wrong about it). I am thinking about replacing the back mat with Weathertech as I can't stand those squished tomatoes when I get back from the store!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.