2007 Escalade Sport package in stock - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 2007-2014 Discussion, 2007 Escalade Sport package in stock in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Here's a couple of pics of the sport edition in black. May have cost a little more but I don't ...
    jamesswartz is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Re: 2007 Escalade Sport package in stock

Here's a couple of pics of the sport edition in black. May have cost a little more but I don't like messing in the aftermarket and I like these wheels much more than the regular 22s.
    Attached Images

Falkolade is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade, 2004 Cts-V, 2006 Hummer H3

the sport package looks better in black... but the grill is just crying for the chrome!!!

teutonictrio is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Looks good in any color, in my opinion.

I'm having mine detailed tomorrow as the new garage door is installed tomorrow morning and I will be able to park it INSIDE the garage now (needed a new set of doors anyway). Of course, new pics will be posted once it is clayed and waxed, and spit-shine awesome.

All clean and smooth now - need better sun for better pics...

caddycruiser is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's

Quote Originally Posted by Falkolade View Post
    the sport package looks better in black... but the grill is just crying for the chrome!!!
    Kind of agree, but Sport usually = LESS chrome, or just a trimming of whatever possibly excess jewelry.

Obviously, that was the only chrome that went away, but following the nicely regarded Sport CTS with a similar grille treatment, the same worked out well here--and they did need just little things to help make it different.

I like the wheels too, as my instant thought again was "CTS", when I saw them. I really like the standard 22's as well, but these are great, and I'm all for rarer/more limited trim and other details like these. All just visual stuff here, but with an Escalade, that's usually how so many end up...so why not give people a touched up OEM choice, in low number? Fine by me.

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by Falkolade View Post
    I have that grill in white and was going to put it on at least one of my 07's, but I like the stock grill looks better, maybe I will make wall art out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by teutonictrio View Post
    All clean and smooth now - need better sun for better pics...

Let me just say that white is a breeze to keep clean (unless you live in a rainy or snowy climate, I imagine) - I had it detailed about 2 weeks ago, just went out to the garage to wash all three cars, and ran the California Duster over the Escalade, then some Griots quick detailer, and it looks spectacular. The M35 and Boxster S are both dark gray so they took more work, since you can't hide the spots you miss like on white. This is my first white vehicle, and I'd say it is almost as easy to keep clean as a light grey/silver vehicle, but it looks MUCH better when clean than a light gray/silver vehicle.

SpyShops NY is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1999 Escalade, 2004 CTS, 2003 ESV, Now 2008 Escalade

can you do me a favor I have one as well is open the driver door jamb and tell me if it tells you that you have 18" or 22" rims on the door sticker

MrHolland is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham

7 year old thread. The OP hasn't been in here in over 5 yrs and the other member in roughly 3 1/2 yrs. Good luck!! A PM may be a better shot at a response.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.