I need some wheels
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade, EXT and ESV Forum - 1999 - 2006 Discussion, I need some wheels in Cadillac Escalade Forums; What kind of wheels should I get for my 2000 escalade? It currently has 17in Niche factory wheels and I ...
    White00Lade is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I need some wheels

What kind of wheels should I get for my 2000 escalade?

It currently has 17in Niche factory wheels and I what to sell them! How much can I get for them?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

jrod178 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: I need some wheels

I have a practically brand new set of Giovanna Attack 23" with Toyo tires, 305/40. 4500 + shipping. I paid over 6k new, and superbuytires sells them now for 5650 plus tax and shipping which would be another 800.

Spittin Game is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): E

Check out my auction here on cadillac forums for my Davins.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/auctio...s.php?a=2&b=45

skaha is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I've got a set of near new 22" rims with Pirelli 305/40 tires. I'll sell them for 3000 plus shipping costs. That is a smokin deal as I paid 5000 for them brand new and only put 500 miles on them before I sold my truck.
    email if you are interested at cdenton@telus.net

Quote Originally Posted by U Know U Luv It 2
    Check out my auction here on cadillac forums for my Davins.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/auctio...s.php?a=2&b=45

sorry man but those davins are out of my price range.

chrome500 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

If you are still looking for wheels I have a set of 22inch Zenith 192spoke wire wheels. New on superbuytires.com they are going for $3792 plus shipping. I am trying to get $2200 plus shipping for them. They are in perfect cond and have 305/40R22 Pirelli Scorpions with 80% tread left.Plus all hardware and extra caps.They look awesome sold my truck with stock rims on it so these are going seperate. I can send you pics, If interested call me at 262-895-7521 ask for John.

Quote Originally Posted by White00Lade
    What kind of wheels should I get for my 2000 escalade?

It currently has 17in Niche factory wheels and I what to sell them! How much can I get for them?

I was looking to get some wheels but I think I'll wait a few months before I get anything. Right now they are out of my price range.

del2 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I've bought my brand new wheel package from this guy on eBay and they look great, they offer other rims and tire package for the right price and saves you big bucks. Here's his site on eBay:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...sort=3&rows=50

I've bought a 20" Verde Chrome wheels with Hankook tires for only $1300. Now you can't beat that. Take a look at my wheels on a 2000 Cadillac Escalade:

http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/487038

Del
    :coolgleam

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.