Cadillac Owners Forum banner
330K views 662 replies 234 participants last post by  EscaladeDream 
#1 ·
I just picked up an 2000 escalade and I'm new to the board.

I want to see some pics of your ride's.

This post has been deleted
#492 ·
It isnt letting me post the link its putting this sites name in instead of the correct site name.. Ive tryed copy paste but any ways!! Go to " TBSS owners . com " (no spaces between the two) then click STORE , then click silverado/tahoe replica wheels , and scroll till you see them.. 4th from the bottom!! Hope that helps you find them!!

#502 ·
Hey Cad Man, That's what I'm impressed about the most....when we r loaded right down, the windows are blacked out, and knowbody is the wiser....this picture was in 2011, and since then, the Rr suspension air ride crapped out. Last summer, I replaced with Arnott's ehh. I don't think the feel of the ride changed any, only that the vehicle still levels out.

#503 ·
gottaride68 said:
Hey Cad Man, That's what I'm impressed about the most....when we r loaded right down, the windows are blacked out, and knowbody is the wiser....this picture was in 2011, and since then, the Rr suspension air ride crapped out. Last summer, I replaced with Arnott's ehh. I don't think the feel of the ride changed any, only that the vehicle still levels out.
Passive shocks aren't as good as the stock active shocks I know since I have access to a 02 with the system still working(I am in the process of replacing my rear shocks on my 03) and yes it's a big difference at high speeds(unless you got the remanufactured oem shocks from them which is what I am getting due to the road I live on being a dirt gravel road)

#509 ·
I meant $1,200.. as in twelve 100 dollar bills. It was a great deal.

The co-worker is the bosses son, and he has a few more dollars than sense. His playboy ways got the best of him, he filed bankruptcy and had to have some cash fast. Meanwhile, the Escalade had been producing some weird codes and he basically hated it, etc. So yeah, I got me a hell of a deal. :)

Incidentally, the little rock trick in the picture did no damage to the vehicle.

#510 ·
Airdorn said:
I meant $1,200.. as in twelve 100 dollar bills. It was a great deal.

The co-worker is the bosses son, and he has a few more dollars than sense. His playboy ways got the best of him, he filed bankruptcy and had to have some cash fast. Meanwhile, the Escalade had been producing some weird codes and he basically hated it, etc. So yeah, I got me a hell of a deal. :)

Incidentally, the little rock trick in the picture did no damage to the vehicle.
Holy crap you got that truck at a steal of a deal I suggest getting a code reader so you can pull the codes for the power train without a trip to the dealer
Nice trick with the pic

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.