Cadillac Owners Forum banner
330K views 662 replies 234 participants last post by  EscaladeDream 
#1 ·
I just picked up an 2000 escalade and I'm new to the board.

I want to see some pics of your ride's.

#263 · (Edited)
1o days later..i find a set of 22s locally:

It's a ESV on 2" rear drop coils and tweeked the fronts to match.
Its sitting on fatty 305/40 tires (next time I'll go with 295/40) but i love the look!
Tinted the front windows to match.
All i need is a stock Grille and i'm set! (if anyone has for trade, let me know!)
Cheers!

ELI R.

the OLD look: (old wheels for sale!)

#268 ·
here are some pictures of my Escalade
So Far:
-26'' U2-55 Rims
-8000K Low and Fog Lights
-Painted the tail lights and the 3rd brake light to match the color of the car.
-Custom Emblem
-Red Calipers
-2 red top batteries
-JLW7 13.5
-JL 1000/1 Amp
-Pioneer F90BT bypassed
-Some LED's

Attachments

#276 ·
2000 escalade, bought it in oct 09 with 87,000 miles....needed TLC on interior, new heads, and minor exterior work. when i bought it it had the 22s on there chrome was pitted n peeling bad. bought a set of 04 17 inch rims n tires for winter after buying brand new heads. spring came around had most of the interior work done. still needs some sem paint on interior. had front bumper repainted, had to get new mirrors but i figured id leave them black to match windows and rainguards, plus as you can see i sanded down by hand ( and it sucked big time) the 22 inch rims got some etching primer and black gloss high heat engine paint and painted the 22s and then slapped on the chrome spinners the kid gave me with the truck.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.